Elyria

DrGemMiner

Reaction score
Declaration of War
The Imperial Legion declare war against the rebels which call themselves "Elyria"
Any others who would like to join our cause in bringing these criminals to
justice, join together, defeat the enemy which is "Elyria"
Yeah woo go war. Rebels! Let's defeat those sith bastards. Wrong movie. Sorry. Oh wait this isn't skyrim roleplay either. Please don't come at me with your dwarven armour and soul gems. Oh and last time I checked... Even lydia isn't in your clan nor Uthgerd or Faendal... I don't even think they are going to have the shouts plugin. #Skyrimwannabes amirite?
You are very wrong, if you even looked at my thread, you would realize that my city is actually themed off of "The Imperial City" from Oblivion....

8bitChap

Reaction score
DrGemMiner plsno come on! We can be good business partners!

Seriously I swear declaring f***ing war before the damn server comes out makes us all seem like we're little asshole kids!

Let's be peaceful a little first? Please?
Btw nit since you're like official counsel member now. feel free to hurl comments to make us threatening in a funny but super serious way.. I mean. Yeah I mean come on. Gem. Grow up.

nitasu987

Reaction score

Seriously I swear declaring f***ing war before the damn server comes out makes us all seem like we're little asshole kids!

Btw nit

Alrighty, thanks a ton 8bit. (remember to add me to the list pl0x)

I am Atmos Dranias, council member and Head of The Elyrian Mercantile Guild, and also the Head Blacksmith. In all aspects of Discordian Politics, I hereby ask DrGemMiner and Jivvi to please PM me and dispose of your grievances, and surely we may come to a peaceful negotiation.

Thank you,

-Nit

• Optimistic
Reactions: 8bitChap

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Btw nit

Alrighty, thanks a ton 8bit. (remember to add me to the list pl0x)

I am Atmos Dranias, council member and Head of The Elyrian Mercantile Guild, and also the Head Blacksmith. In all aspects of Discordian Politics, I hereby ask DrGemMiner and Jivvi to please PM me and dispose of your grievances, and surely we may come to a peaceful negotiation.

Thank you,

-Nit
Nah

nitasu987

Reaction score
Yeah but really, I think it's so stupid how before the server even starts, people are so hell-bent on war and chaos.

Why don't you care about building up your faction/guild/what have you, and working on getting armor, food, etc, and THEN go beat the shit outta everyone? To me that's the most logical thing to do.

Also 8bitChap will there be a Port/Harbor in Elyria?

Sploorky

Reaction score
*Clap clap clap*

What the fuck is this.
8bitChap Really, before the server is released, you decide to go full on in aggressive mode, spewing shit and ruining fun for others who just want to go play the game and make a clan?

What choice is there? Elyria all the way why joint hese little magic the gathering wannabes? They clearly don't know the first thing about proper survival. They'll just wave their disco glow sticks and their little drunken clown magic tricks.

"At War with
The Shitadel
Farticlave"

It's only articlave. God these girl scouts pose no threat. Also these little citadel girl scouts and articlave tag-along will need to hold their mother's hand whilst they go into war with their what... sharpness 1 cookies?

Yeah woo go war. Rebels! Let's defeat those sith bastards. Wrong movie. Sorry. Oh wait this isn't skyrim roleplay either. Please don't come at me with your dwarven armour and soul gems. Oh and last time I checked... Even lydia isn't in your clan nor Uthgerd or Faendal... I don't even think they are going to have the shouts plugin. #Skyrimwannabes amirite?

The only person who has looked at your post is yourself and your mother. And probably a refresh bot a few times.

Btw nit since you're like official counsel member now. feel free to hurl comments to make us threatening in a funny but super serious way.. I mean. Yeah I mean come on. Gem. Grow up.

Really I don't give two shits. honestly. Can you please just keep it on your own post you've already said this kid. so I guess just be quiet and stop whining as nitty said.

Elyra?? Oh hell no you didn't confuse us with these jokers.

What choice is there? Elyria all the way why joint hese little magic the gathering wannabes? They clearly don't know the first thing about proper survival. They'll just wave their disco glow sticks and their little drunken clown magic tricks.

Well, congrats. You've drawn yourself out to a hyper aggressive person, and you've broken some of our forum rules. Rule 4, Rule 4.

Carry on without your silly shitstorm. Forum warning given.

paceboys

Reaction score
*Clap clap clap*

What the fuck
is this. 8bitChap Really, before the server is released, you decide to go full on in aggressive mode, spewing shit and ruining fun for others who just want to go play the game and make a clan?
Everyone's just gonna get crushed by noxus anyways, so why does it matter?
mmhm
yeah
many deaths to come, noxus 2g
ty for support

Shanebat1

Reaction score
*Clap clap clap*

What the fuck
is this. 8bitChap Really, before the server is released, you decide to go full on in aggressive mode, spewing shit and ruining fun for others who just want to go play the game and make a clan?
Everyone's just gonna get saved by Liavek anyways, so why does it matter?

much gg
But I mean really. we win right.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
*Clap clap clap*

What the fuck
Everyone's just gonna get saved by Liavek anyways, so why does it matter?

much gg
But I mean really. we win right.
Can we please let the matter drop? This isn't really something to joke about at this moment, at least to me.

• Agree
  • Thank You
Reactions: nitasu987 and Henry