Elemental

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Splarkly presents to you, [Blocktopia] Zombie Survival,

Name of map : Elemental
Creator(s) : Sploorky & SparklyMuffinz
Dimensions : The world is 128 128 128 but the map itself is 64 64 64.
Round Time : 10 minute standard
Description of map : The theme of our map is (obviously) Elementals. It is divided into 4 quarters, each representing Earth, Air, Water and Fire. It was intended to have both qualities of a running and/or hiding map. It was also designed to hopefully prevent any humans from making themselves unreachable.
Diggable depth of the map : It varies from 1-5. Air being 1, Fire being 2, Water being 4 and Earth being 5.
Physics : Physics on (1)
Which server did you build your map on? : We built this on the Scottish Kilt Map Build. So if the screenies don't do it for you, feel free to check it out at /g elementest
Number of secrets : Each square has a secret. However, the secrets can be found with common sense. So should the map be accepted, more players then just the regulars should be able to find the secrets.
.lvl file : http://www.mediafire.com/?02hrijmm5vy699f (Many thanks to AvantGarde for his assistance :))
Screenshots of map :

There is a WoM trapped placed inside, along with the nerve gas.

Birdies!

Over view.

Earth parkour course.

The ceiling will not be accessible by the players. It is there to look pretty and fit the theme. There is 6 layers of op_air under it. However there is still room for players to place blocks near the top or against the walls. The walls are also op blocks.

If I missed anything or you have suggestions for the map, let us know!

Happy brain eating!
Also my very first thread here.

Sploorky

Reaction score
During the making of this map, the following things occured:
Had a load of copy/paste fails, showed sparkly every bird, spawned a load of birds into the map, chased sparkly around with bots, found and made a deity out of a bot named Joe, flooded the map with a waterfall, made a train track system, wrote redrum on the walls, made a fireworks show, and set fire to the map twice.

These shenanigans have been brought to you by Splarkly Co. Here at Splarkly Co, we promise to be the most efficent and least distracted workers you can find!

Splarkly Co. The new Smande.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Zombies attacked. Only the ops, master of all the hacks could stop them, but when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new ops. And although their hacking skills are great, they have a lot to learn before their ready to save anyone. But I believe they can save the world.​
Awesome map but I couldnt resist XD​

MustabearXD

Reaction score
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Zombies attacked. Only the ops, master of all the hacks could stop them, but when the world needed them most, they vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new ops. And although their hacking skills are great, they have a lot to learn before their ready to save anyone. But I believe they can save the world.​
Awesome map but I couldnt resist XD​
You did not just say that!