[Editing] Redstone Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Redstone inc.
  • Creator(s): @TheJanHenrik16 @Harold1995
  • Size: 150x114 Please notice, its for ROF very huge, so we added mutiple timers, where Lava start flowing at the same time, i asked Ronaldo about it, it should be possible! :)
  • Biome: Grassland
  • Screenshots, including timer areas (Do not use shaders or a custom resource pack!) :
  • [*]Front
    [*]

[*] Lobby
    [*]

[*]Small Hall

[*]

[*]Large Hall

[*]

[*]My Office :3

[*]

[*] Exterior Design
    [*]

[*]
    [*]
    [*]
  • Use ./Warp Redstone_inc to see the map, on BuildBox
  • [*]Timer 1 (2 Timers at the same Hight, pls start at the same time!)
    [*]

[*]

[*]

[*]Timer 2 ( 1 timer)
    [*]

[*]

[*]

[*]Timer 3 (2 Timers at the same Hight, Start both at once!)
    [*]

[*]

[*]

[*]Timer 4 (2 Timers at the same Hight, pls start both at once!)
    [*]

[*]
Please Notice:

Because there is mutch hardened clay which will not melt on calm i added hidden wood in the compleete factory, so every room will get flooded, it is not possible to make an "Easy House by closing a door", please notice that, Thank you :)
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
  • Chest 1: Porkchop
  • Chest 2: Porkchop
  • Chest 3: A compass Named "The Companon"
  • Chest 4: Toiletprincess Head and flowers

• Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:
  • Pls add No-drop on frames, because there are rare items in some frames, like heads
  • Nobreak or Nodrop for Endechests
  • Nodrop on Jukeboxes and Noteblocks
  • Any extra information about your map?:
  • Pleace notice, because of the size we added multiple timers, the lava flow wont be a problem.
  • Download link (optional):
  • Use: ./warp Redstone_inc

Thank you for Reading

Jan Henrik

Last edited:

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
After viewing this map in Buildbox, I think this will be a great addition to RoF, it will be nice to have a urban style map I love how the buildings are designed, each room always feel different and unique, I like the little roads around the map, it's kinda cute! :3

The only problem I saw in this map, will be the mob spawning, when this map changed to night time, literally almost the whole map was dark and if you will be building a urban map, surely there would be street lights or lights on the cars! This can easily be fixed

EDIT: The lava in the "GAS" needs to be either off-limits or the blocks around it no break, because if someone actives the lava it would start to flood like RoF lava, This would be game breaking if the mood was annoyed+ due to how much it will be able to destory

Last edited:

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
Surely there would be street lights or lights on the cars! This can easily be fixed
As said- could get fixed.
The lava in the "GAS" needs to be either off-limits or the blocks around it no break, because if someone actives the lava it would start to flood like RoF lava
Overall I think the map is super cute and more maps with structures should be added in my opinion.

The only main problems I see with this map is-as said- the lava in the "GAS" and the building, and also the fact that it's pretty easy to make a house in this map on calm. Stay creative.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jan Henrik

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
After viewing this map in Buildbox, I think this will be a great addition to RoF, it will be nice to have a urban style map I love how the buildings are designed, each room always feel different and unique, I like the little roads around the map, it's kinda cute! :3

The only problem I saw in this map, will be the mob spawning, when this map changed to night time, literally almost the whole map was dark and if you will be building a urban map, surely there would be street lights or lights on the cars! This can easily be fixed

EDIT: The lava in the "GAS" needs to be either off-limits or the blocks around it no break, because if someone actives the lava it would start to flood like RoF lava, This would be game breaking if the mood was annoyed+ due to how much it will be able to destory
thank you for your imput :3

As you sayed, i will fix the lights today :)

About the gas tanks, i filled them with lava, that people dont have easy houses in them...
I will refill them with water or something :)

• Informative
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
Urban maps are a great addition to RoF's lineup, as I've said in other apps. This one seems nicely varied and focuses more on the theme than anything else. It seems a bit to rigid for my tastes, but that's really more of a nitpick. Once again, Harold's style is present! I must agree with Hoogilan, you'll need to light the map a little bit more, just so mobs don't ruin the game. Too many mobs make some maps unplayable, and that's no good for anyone, right? Right!

So, assuming you can fix the lighting, I'd be for this map joining the rotation.

• Thank You
Reactions: Jan Henrik

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
Urban maps are a great addition to RoF's lineup, as I've said in other apps. This one seems nicely varied and focuses more on the theme than anything else. It seems a bit to rigid for my tastes, but that's really more of a nitpick. Once again, Harold's style is present! I must agree with Hoogilan, you'll need to light the map a little bit more, just so mobs don't ruin the game. Too many mobs make some maps unplayable, and that's no good for anyone, right? Right!

So, assuming you can fix the lighting, I'd be for this map joining the rotation.

Thank you, next urban map is already
in planning

Lights are fixed (i Hope) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.