Economist application | Shinyshark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
In-game username: Shinyshark.

Staff references(Con+): -
Time spent on the server: None, it's not up yet.
Other server ranks (present and past):
  • SMP Veteran Operator.
  • AoD Trusted.
  • Solitude Operator.
TeamSpeak: Y/N

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
Within the server you are responsible for the methods of profit, you form the foundation upon which a player can start it's trades. You are responsible for who feels treated unfairly, you are responsible for who gets the profit and who loses it. And as long as you do a good job, no one will benefit too much from it. It's a circle with bumps and smooth sides, and eventually you'll ride back on the smooth sides. The economist is supposed to keep things balanced and must stay active throughout the changes.

Tell us about your experience as an Operator:
My previous position as operator has had it's bumps, but has been enjoyable for the most of it. I like helping people, and for some reason you have to be an operator to do this, otherwise you're pushed aside and someone else will do it. I do not regret ever making it to operator, it's what has kept me here, along with all the nice people.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am a fifteen year old guy that lives in the netherlands. I have spoken english ever since I was ten, it wasn't as good as it is back then but it was a start. I considder myself immature and I like to push it to a limit, though after I attempted it I feel ashamed. I am always on Teamspeak and hope for people to come on, I am a people's person (or so I think) Lately I've had a bit of a mood change where it bungles between happy to sad, but it's slowly going better.

I hope you'll consider me,
-Shinyshark.

• Winner
Reactions: Notme and Vatowski

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Well, first application ended up in having you as Trusted, which means you don't meet the requirements for this anymore, eventually when you work your way up you may get there though!

See you on the server as my Trusted, and will be looking forward to it!

Reactions: Shinyshark
Status
Not open for further replies.