DynastyOfBlocks' Operator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chips

Reaction score
In-game username: -DynastyOfBlocks
Staff references (Op+): - None
Other Blocktopia staff experience (present and past): - Past Journey to Elysium Trusted
How would you describe the responsibility and obligation of the rank you apply for: - The role and job of an operator is to help players when they are in need, such as if they have been griefed. You need to be kind and helpful to all players new and old, answer questions, and take actions such as warn, kick, or even ban players if needed. Operator is a very delicate rank, a very powerful one, so you must be cautious with your decisions.
Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: - Because I have had a little experience on the previous SMP, and I am generally friendly. I am quick to learn, and I will try my best, and adapt to different situations.
If there is a problem you aren’t sure of how to deal with, what will you do: - I would ask another staff member whom has a good amount of knowledge, and if it was the other way around I would also surely help the staff member as much as I can.
If a staff member of equal or higher rank is acting up, what will you do: - I will first of all take multiple screenshots as evidence (if possible) then report it to the higher staff, such as the Director/Controller. If it was a Controller/Director, I would then report it to a Head Administrator.
What is your most noticeable weakness, and how will you work to fix it: - I sometimes get angry sometimes, and I may be rude, but that doesn't happen. If I notice, I will try to not think about it/ apologize to the person. I also sometimes may have a bit of a problem with ontime, and if that happens I will simply get my homework done quicker ( as I procrastinate often ) and thus having more time to get online.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: - I am an 11 year old kid, I go to a gifted school and I play soccer, tennis, and practice the violin. Everyday, after school I always love to just talk to friends, and get online and have fun.
If you have any extra information you’d like to share, please do so here: - I have never been an operator, so if I get accepted I might be a little weirded out with the commands and such, but I will adapt fast!

Thank you for reading my application.
DynastyOfBlocks

SparklyMuffinz

H2H: Here to Help
Reaction score
Hello DynastyOfBlocks,

After discussing it, we're sadly going to deny your Operator application. Reason for this is we believe you could do with some more SMP experience and learn more about the server before choosing if it's right for you. If you wish to apply for a rank at a later date, feel free!

Status
Not open for further replies.