Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
Name of map: Dragonwrecks
Author: Jubjubers
Size: 192 x 192 x192
Map boundary: Not a clue as it's a schematic, sorry!
Kits:
  • Gunner:Iron chestplate, gold helmet, gold pants 3 enderpearls, 16 pork, bow and 32 arrows.
  • Grenadier:Leather boots, Chain pants, Leather chestplate, 3 enderpearls, 1 flint and steel, 32 TNT and 16 pork
  • Scout:leather chestplate, leather helmet, leather pants, leather boots, stone sword, 16 pork
  • Bezerker:Leather boots, Leather pants, Skull, Iron sword, Slowness potion. 32 rotten flesh
  • Marauder: Leather boots, leather helmet, iron pants, iron boots, iron sword, 5 roast chicken

Random or choose kits?:
Random!
Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/kCt67
(Courtesy of @ClockworkMyr xoxox)
Notes: "this map contains everything a man needs; fire, beer and guns" - Jubjubers
Frozen ocean biome, please!

Download Link: smp.blocktopia.net/schematics - look for "Jubicemap"
If possible, can all blocks be nobreak/nobuild?
xoxoxoxox

WHOAWHOAWHOA
If you want to see it without downloading it, head to BuildBox and type /warp jubicemap (YOU MUST BE IN PLOTS WORLD, SON)

MustabearXD

Reaction score
I like the map, on a side note the kit marauder, might be a mistake. I am not sure what you meant to put as you memtioned iron boots and leather boots , I think you meant to put down iron or leather pants.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Unless there is more iron armor in the map, I think the Scout kit is a bit too op, being full iron armor and all, other than that I like the map.

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Nice ship :3
Also #love da ice, Seriously map is cool with it :3
Funny. :p

Hm... I'll have to have a look at this map soon ;o

EDIT FOR VOTE:

After going over this map in my spare time, and with these new edits to the kits, I must say, I am not disappointed. Be it my immense love in ice, or be it the lack of maps that implement ice in as a major factor, I can see good things for this map in the future.

+1

Reactions: Notme

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
Well, another great map of Jub. The map is really nice, creative and awesome. I can see that you put a lot of effort in this map. And I know players will enjoy to play it. So I'm going with a +1.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
The map looks great. I'm a little worried about all the open water on the map but that should be fine. I did notice that there wasn't that many chests on the map. There were 2 main locations where there were chests. The submicron and the big ship on the ice mountain. I think you could add some more chests around all of the map and be sure to balance out the chests to fit the kits so one team is OP and the other is UP. Going to go with a 0 for now till you add some more chests to the map then I will gladly give you a +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.