[Does not meet Requirements]trusted application

Status
Not open for further replies.

modshop27

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Modshop27

What, if any, are the names of your alts: idk.

Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival.

The Timezone you are in: eastern central time.

Your age: 17

How long have you been playing on the zombie server:More than 4 months.

Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers: No.

Should you get approved, what will you actively do: I would use fly and then look for any rule brakers.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do: First i would give him a warning then if he wouldnt stop i would temporarily kick him.
Why do you deserve the position of Trusted: I think I am a good op i am a op for 3 servers i have kept the servers safe and im good at keeping servers safe.

What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job: I will represent as a staff with respect to everyone.

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Yup, there's a couple things wrong with this.
Should you get approved, what will you actively do: I would use fly and then look for any rule brakers.
Trusteds can't fly, they play the game just like everyone else.

If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do: First i would give him a warning then if he wouldnt stop i would temporarily kick him.
This isn't a very good idea - if a staff member is acting up, warning/kicking him would just make it worse. Instead, take evidence and talk to a HC about it ASAP.

Why do you deserve the position of Trusted: I think I am a good op i am a op for 3 servers i have kept the servers safe and im good at keeping servers safe.
Remembering that this is a Trusted position, not an Op position, nor is it any guarantee of a promotion. That being said, being a staff on non-blocktopia servers means next to nothing here - we work differently than them, most likely.

To top it off, I see no references here - you need to have two to apply. You may reapply when you have those; until then, denied, closed.

Edit: Just realized you're banned - banned users can't appeal(while banned).

Status
Not open for further replies.