Do something about nuke...

With choice you like?

• Remove nuke

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Increase radius (might make even more lag)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make cheaper (like 500 points)

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Degekken

Reaction score
So lets talk about nuke...

Its a weapon with only covers up 1/16 of (most) maps, and the chance to get kills is pretty low
It costs 1000 points with is super expensive, only for such a weapon.

So my idea is to either:
Remove it
Or increase radius
Or make it cheaper

Nuke is just way to underpowered, might be underestimated, but it isnt a good weapon.

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
Nuke is just way to underpowered, might be underestimated, but it isnt a good weapon.
That's the entire point of the nuke, It was never meant to be good or efficient or nukes would be going off everywhere and destroying most of the maps instantly. its just something that's fun to do every once in a while.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
As Inon has said, it's not supposed to be an efficient weapon, or value for money.

It won't be removed, it won't have a bigger radius and it won't have the price changed.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
You're not forced to using it.
If you play a game like, let's say Fallout 3 and you find a hunting rifle and a sniper rifle and you think the hunting rifle is underpowered compared to the sniper than you use the sniper rifle.

I don't know what you've compared the nuke with, But you can't say it's underpowered if you haven't compared it with anything at all, If you compare it with a TnT block than you can just use the TnT block.

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Everyone always says what is needed to be said before I get here :p So all I can do is repeat :)

I agree completely with Inon on this one. And thats about it. Nuke should be kept how it is.

Ahiya

Reaction score
I probably would want it cheaper, maybe to 750 points. But otherwise useless to me so removing it won't be too much of a good or bad idea.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
I probably would want it cheaper, maybe to 750 points. But otherwise useless to me so removing it won't be too much of a good or bad idea.
As Inon has said, it's not supposed to be an efficient weapon, or value for money.

It won't be removed, it won't have a bigger radius and it won't have the price changed.

Ahiya

Reaction score
Darth, i never said i wanted for it to be removed and these were not demands, read posts better please...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.