DillonSaysRawr Trusted Application

DillonSaysRawr

PooterOp
Reaction score

Staff references(Op+): N/A
Time spent on the server: N/A
Other server ranks (present and past): Current Zombie Classic Trusted
TeamSpeak: Yes

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Being a trusted is pretty much a job. Any trusted should take his or her job just as serious as and Op+. Being a trusted on zombie, I have learned that you need to keep a sharp eye on everything. Whether its in-game activity, or the chat, people will always want to disobey the rules, and it is any staff members job to keep them in check. If I were become trusted for this server, I will do my best to be active, helpful to all, and help make it enjoyable while staying serious enough to help regulate the server.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: My name is Dillon, I have been on Blocktopia for about 2 years now, and I now consider most of the community friends, but a few people here I consider family. I am a fun person and I get used to people very quickly. I love chatting and making friends. I am mature, but can be very silly. I love music, gaming, internet and having fun. =)

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
If I were become trusted for this server, I will do my best to be active, helpful to all, and help make it enjoyable while staying serious enough to help regulate the server.

I wish to see this first on the server, nonetheless, a good application and hopefully you will show us the true Trusted you might are!

See you hopefully soon!

• Love
Reactions: DillonSaysRawr