Dig_to_live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dig_to_live is a zombie map where you dig your way through dirt to survive. You can go up, down. Left, right. There's a few hidden secrets there that I will not reveal, But to find out you will have to play it :p match9824 kindly helped me think of a name seeming as i had no clue what i could call it :/

Seeming as my other map winters_howl didnt go through I would really like this one to go through for my first map.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
You wanted me to post on this and because I have seen the map on Epsilon...
1) You need to post a link to the .lvl file, I believe Mach gave it to you.

2) You can edit your post to put the pictures in, and when you do, I recommend placing them in spoilers ( do
[.spoiler] Words / Pictures go here [./spoiler] without the periods ) To shorten the post.

3) The size or "dimensions" of the map are usually helpful

3) I understand you worked hard on this map, but a map that is only a giant cube of dirt blocks is quite boring for humans to hide in, and a pain for zombies to dig to humans I'm sorry to say. This map currently has no substance to it. I suggest you go back and improve, reconstruct, and modify the map, and a good way to do this is to come up with a theme for a map, ( Examples: Medieval, ScienceFiction, Steampunk, Snow Area, etc. ) And move on from there.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
I would suggest editing your post to the typical layout of a submitted map. You need to make a post on Epsilon's forums to get the .lvl from Erik. And, everything that Jk said.

Status
Not open for further replies.