Different rewards for Moods

Mosshadow95

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to have a multiplier for each mood.
such as
Calm :Cookies*1.00
Annoyed Cookies*1.50
Angry Cookies*2.00

Or
Annoyed : Cookies *2
Angry : Cookies*3

Each mode happens rather rarely so it will not create a major jump in earning rates but more players will play on harder levels because I see that some people will leave on angry if there are not many high rank players with bricks .

W

Wimali

After thinking a little about this I actually feel like this would be quite OP. People are already earning lots of cookies, and we really don't need the rich to become even richer. I remember when I was a player it was very easy to get some stone bricks (through smelting, pre-made structures etc.) and I was actually always looking forward to an angry/annoyed round. If this would really get added, I still feel like *1.5 etc. is to much- Because that will get a Grandmaster, for instance, between 375 and 450 cookies, which seems like ridiculously much to me, while angry or annoyed isn't even that hard if you're prepared for it. Which most journeyman+ are.

Spencer75

Reaction score
I like the idea for this as I have seen some players opt out on playing annoyed and angry rounds, and it would make playing them more rewarding. I don't like your suggestion on the cookie multipliers as I think it's too high, so I'd go for Ronaldo's suggestion.

W

Wimali

Umm, I believe French' suggestion isn't quite right. Wouldnt *0.25 and *0.50 make them get way less cookies..? ;)

I feel like it should just be *0.05 and *0.10, honestly. More than that seems just to overpowered to me.

• Haha
Reactions: FrenchSanta12

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Right well I thought about this for a good while actually.

I don't feel that Annoyed or Angry are hard rounds at all. The vast majority of players have a large amount of cobblestone or stone and they will just get somewhere high up so that they can smelt their cobblestone into stone. When it gets to angry they do the same thing but make stone bricks. Also most of the players here are well expecting of Annoyed or Angry and often times will keep some safe blocks in enderchests and just grab them before the round starts. Also now that the store is back people can go and buy stone bricks so that is safe for them as well.

For those few players that are not ready for Annoyed/Angry they normally find a person to live with for those rounds and it makes it very easy for them.

To quote what Ronaldo said
While annoyed and angry rounds can be a challenge at points, they can be quite easy at other times (can depend on the map selection too).
Few maps are strongly anti angry/annoyed and many maps now have blocks inside of them which are safe for those rounds. Take Falls and Osiris for example both contain blocks which will never melt.

As such I don't want there to be any benefit for these rounds because, for the most part, they are still very easy.

However if there was to be a price multiplier for these rounds I would agree with what Ronaldo said that being:
annoyed: x1.25
angry:x1.50.