D

DieLorelei

In-game username: DieLorelei
Staff references: None :/
Time spent on the server: 7 days ._.
Other server ranks (present and past): Zombies Operator for a year+
TeamSpeak: Yes
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
I would describe the responsibility of the trusted rank as following and helping others understand the rules, Assisting others with problems if an Op is unavailable, and going out of my way to make cakes for others if requested (no more than 3 per person)
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I'm pretty awesome, I spend alot of time on the server, my texture pack turns cows into hippos, I stay up late alot, I've been a part of the community for a very long time, and my favorite color is #06799F.

D

DieLorelei

I would be interested in seeing you on a trial.
From what I've seen of you in the server, you have been relatively helpful and pretty friendly, you are certainly active and should therefore know the server quite well!

For me to actually give a +1 though, I need a screenshot of a hippo-cow.
That's a reasonable request. It is an uncommon texture, so I'm sure its hard to believe... I'm not very good at taking screenshots so the image quality might suck, but here it is :)

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I would be interested in seeing you on a trial.
From what I've seen of you in the server, you have been relatively helpful and pretty friendly, you are certainly active and should therefore know the server quite well!
I must agree. We have so many great players applying for trusted, and I for one would love to add you to the team.

+1

Reactions: 1 person
D

DieLorelei

I do admire your activity on the server, though I am not a huge fan of people stating "I'm awesome"! :p
Sadly I don't see you that much, so I will leave it up for the rest of the staff if they see fit for a trial. :)
But we staffed together for awhile on zombies so you know I'm awesome :3... Just kidding..
To be honest, I'm not good at describing myself on the spot like that, but instead of stressing out on what to write, I just went with random or cliche things people normally would say about themselves... But I do stay up late alot (which is mostly why my activity is high) , and that is actually my favorite color... And that color is pretty awesome, so that must make me pretty awesome too, right? :p

Reactions: Pikmon2
Status
Not open for further replies.