Diago's Application

Diago21

Reaction score
Account Name: Diago21

Timezone: (UTC+09:30) Adelaide

References (Op+): None.

Approx. time spent on BBB: 10+ Hours

Previous staff experience: Lava, Creative Build, TNT and SMP.

Other notable contributions/feats/skills? None really, although I was part of a couple of 'Super Secret' staff projects.

What do you think the role entails? Taking care of griefers and keeping the general peace.

Why do you want this position? I feel like it would be nice to get back into staffing and looking after Blocktopia's servers.

Additional/final notes: Nope. :)

Numberplay

Reaction score
I'll have to go with -1 as I've seen you mess with other people's boxel twice already with WorldEdit and TNT without their approval, i can't really expect you to take care of griefers after that. Also you didn't get any reference.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'll have to go with -1 as I've seen you mess with other people's boxel twice already with WorldEdit and TNT without their approval, i can't really expect you to take care of griefers after that. Also you didn't get any reference.
That pretty much sums me up, although I don't see him much due to time zones. I've encountered a few problems with him on Knight365's map where he was just replacing everything to diamond ore without permission, but undid after request.

For now, -1. Unless I see anything that stands out in particular.

--
Now that I've had a good few hours to think about it, I still stand with my choice but I realise that I haven't seen Diago do anything that has caused problems with users since then, he seems to know the commands and such quite well so I'll go with a 0.

Ayatollah_Ali

Supreme Leader of Iran
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I must agree with what has been said so far. Your activity leaves a lot to be desired, and although I was under the impression that you were a relatively capable fellow, I am concerned with these reports of unauthorized editing. If you can't follow our rules, you can't really be trusted to uphold them.

Declined, for now.