[Denied] Village

Reaction score
A small snow covered village

Name of the map: Village
Creator(s): Jgaultier
Size:82x82 blocks
Biome: Ice plains
Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?: ender chest really. if you think it needs more go for it.
Any extra information about your map?: 15/16 finished. looking for tiny suggestions on it. is ready to go on server however
* approx. lava timer positions are marked with red wool
map download =
http://www.mediafire.com/download/x6btpcr4p7mfh22/Mapinfo.rar
*spawn will need to be changed to actual pos (pic included*

Reaction score
in folder dude, under screenshots. btw, got to update map again, just added trees, and got the spawn point thing fixed (maybe)

LOL there pics. XD

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
You need to add screenshots to this thread, or at least an imgur link to screenshots of the map or something like that.

Also, I merged your posts into one. Don't post every minute when there is an edit button to your last post.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
From what I see in the map it seems small. It is however a nice map and is newer because we don't have any village maps (sanctuary is the only other one with homes I believe). Anyway, overall I think it is a very nice map just it seems to easy to live in some spots, emphasis on the stone brick (?) little tent thing.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Ehhh. We didn't like the outline of the map too much. We feel there there can be better options to themes and how efficient that the map can be built. We're going to have to deny this, sorry!