[Denied] Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

karl_ravech

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: karl_ravech
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: philmikehawk(used mostly by roommate now)
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server,
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -5 (East Coast)
  • Your age: 16 1/2
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? First joined in Early January 2011
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I get approved, i will actively make sure everyone is acting by the /rules, answer questions on the server to the best of my ability and make sure the server is a fun environment to play on.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is abusing or acting up, I will immediately take a screenshot and send it to a Head Controller or a Head Admin.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? With over 275 hrs played in over one year on the server I believe I have learned the tricks of the trade from Operators and others on how to staff on the server. I always abide by the /rules and I try to make playing the server as much as possible for others and myself. I pride myself in being mature(most of the time) and nice to other players on the server.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a staff member, I will show the qualities of scholarship, integrity, civility, tolerance, altruism, and sportsmanship. I will try to be the best role model that I can, make the server a friendly environment, and a fun place to play altogether.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Killer 1525, Omgitsathong. (Thanks!)
  • Signed: All the best, Kevin Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.