Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi my dear friends!
i have some things to say,
i dont know why but the supercookies cost 50 cookies
but if then after some time want to sell them you only
get 25 cookies? I ( and many others) have complained about this
that it is a waste of cookies and we would be happy to get answers.

Point number 2,

why is the superstore only available for builder+?
many (especially crafters) would like to get there own title but dont get the chance
to do this because they cant use /sstore. I would also be happy to get some answers and replies
on this.

Thank you thats it

xxxTheOneEdixxx roger and out :running::running::running:

Sploorky

Reaction score
Well, for the cost difference between buying and selling super cookies, apply it in real life. If you bought something from a store, and sold it back, you wouldn't get the same price for it. You would get a reduced price. Also, just think if it's worth it before buying a super cookie. If you buy super cookies when you need them, then you wouldn't need to sell them, and you wouldn't waste your money. Additionally, the /superstore is something of a treat. If you spent enough time on the server to rank to builder, then you get this reward of sorts. Plus, due to being able to use /paint and /water at builder, most guests and crafters would just use the /superstore to exchange their super cookies to cookies, to get these commands faster. However, this is just my opinion on it.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
From my time as a Lava Trusted back in the summer of 2011, there wasn't a superstore maybe there was but mostly it would be half of what you paid for it and mostly it was just used for creatures and titles and such not a supergamble or other things but mostly like what sploor and what brick said spending cookies helps the economy *brick said that in a post about a cookie withdrawl suggestion i made when the new forums were started*

Reactions: Lux
Status
Not open for further replies.