[Denied] sniper17 For trusted

Status
Not open for further replies.

sniper17

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Sniper17
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: freemanc (Brother barely plays)
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in: Eastern Standard time (10:49 am where i am in the United states.)
  • Your age: I am fourteen years of age
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I started playing May 8th of two thousand and eleven.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have not held a staff position. I am hoping this will be my first time.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will actively search around the area for any rule breakers and if I see any i will warn them. Also if i become a trusted I will help with any questions that any players have. I try to do that already to the best of my ability but if someone else says it before you there is no need in saying anything. So I try to answer the question first. :D
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will have to take a screenshot and report it to a HC. (Head controller.) But that if a regular player is acting up and breaking rules they will need to be warned once and if they still break the rules i will need to tell an operator. And that will either result in a kick or an autoban because they have broke the rules more than once.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? i think i deserve trusted because i am a very active player. I answer players questions to the best of my ability. I am a mature person in real life and in gaming. Sometimes its fun to mess around a little bit. But if it gets to far i stop and tell others doing it to knock it off. I know i can help others and to prove myself to them is for me to get a higher ranking and show them what i can do and show them that i can really do this task on [blocktopia] Zombie survival. I have been playing minecraft for two years now and i try to think of this as a business and if im just sitting around playing i feel that i am not doing my business because i know i can do more to help.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent as a staff member that likes to have fun but when there is tasks to be done or resolved those tasks come first. And when my tasks or jobs are completed then i reward myself with a little fun.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? I have been referenced by: Walker1212 and Iamgreg07.. Thank you guys for the references as well i greatly appreciate it :D
  • Signed: With love,
  • Sniper17

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Unfortunately your application has been denied. Please take some time to better get to know the server and it's players and you may reapply in 1 month. Please do not bug the staff about their decisions.

The following are comments made on your application.

First week's voting
I have barely seen Sniper on the server, thus I am unable to judge if he is worthy of the trusted position.
Have not seen enough to judge.
Have not seen this user enough.
I have not seen sniper that much lately, so I do not know how he has been recently.
Sniper17 helps out when he can and is active and mature. I do not notice him sometimes though when he's on. He doesn't stand out, so I would like to see more of him.
again, frequently helps players and answers their questions, a good candidate for trusted.
HNS
I just don't see him enough and he dosen't really help out.
Not ready yet, and still breaking the /rules.
See him ingame often, at least tries to help the players when they need help or have questions and so I would surely give him a trial as trusted.
Haven't seen him much in the few days since I got back, and I don't find he's as helpful as I'd like him to be.
I haven't noticed sniper17 to be helpful.
Havent seen. Can't comment.
Not sure, doesn't seem as helpful as it's enough.
HNS
"Player, is inactive, immature, and is a ""back seat op."" He is not ready for Trusted."

Second week's voting
Barely seen since last week. Vote remains the same.
I think he's getting there and is close to trusted but should have waited a bit longer before applying, I'm going with a 0 for now but I think he should get a shot at it soon, and I wouldn't mind if that was now, I just feel its a bit too early.
I haven't seen him enough
Barely seen him this week and he doesn't help out as much as I'd like him to.
I don't see him enough to be able to judge.
He's never online and i think he's not ready for it yet.
Still havent seen
Sniper17 hasn't been around for awhile, so I don't really have much to say about them.
I do not recall enough of this player to make a judgement.
I see sniper sometimes (might be because of different time zones?), and he's friendly and all. I notice him more now and that he's helpful and mature most of the times. I feel he deserves a trail at least.
I have not seen sniper17 enough to judge him.
See him ingame often, he has shown me that he can handle a trusted rank, would like to see him a trusted for sure.
This player is both mature and helpful, and knows the rules rather well. However, they are not active as a typical trusted would be.
Not sure about him. :/ Haven't seen as much as it's enough to judge a valid honest point about him.
Have not seen this user enough.
I've seen him quite a lot; he is always helpful and mature and I believe would make a good trusted.

Again, please do not be disheartened by the comments you see here. Instead use them to improve yourself and remember that you can still apply one month from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.