[Denied] Selling Lives

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoboTheEpic

Reaction score
Many people I have seen on the server have built up quite a lot of lives. There should be some way to turn these into cookies, maybe five lives a cookie, just so that people who don't die much get more cookies!

CaramelCow

Reaction score
I personally think it is an alright suggestion however, I don't think it would be added because I like many people have ALOT of lives so if that was introduced I along with many others would be rich. Just saying.

Brando212

Reaction score
this is one of those suggestions that seems to get suggested every few months and is always denied for making things too easy or something similar :/

I personally like the idea, but the OP's have never seemed to go for it

TheFurion101

Nostalgic
Reaction score
Ok, so imagine a guest collecting lives and cookies. He eventually get's 300 cookies as the time passes to get advbuilder. He isn't a risky player so he doesn't die much and collects 200 lives (no joke, i did it once). So he get's a boost to get to adv, and does the same for master.
Now, imagine the same player, as an advbuilder, who got 400 cookies, and 300 lives, and decides to test his luck by ironmanning. He dies by being spleefed, flooded, or in whatever way you people die so oftenly, and looses all his lives!

Now, i'm not sure if your picking up what i'm putting down over there, but my vote is a simple no, from some obvious reasons.

CaramelCow

Reaction score
What furion pointed out was basically what I meant, however I think it was good of you to suggest something. Because you might just make one that makes the server much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.