[Denied] safe area

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotty12345

Reaction score
hi all,
just decided to throw this out here. im sure many of you have been in a situation were you are stuck in spawn with 6 other people trying not to be pushed in to lava by other people. iv noticed this my self when i join the server and im forever laying down sponges to give people enough room to breath! i suggest that the safe area be expanded so the clear area expands 1 or 2 blocks infront of the adminium spawn so late joiners get a chance to play. i do realise this may not be possible with all maps however etc the map with the spawn with the creeper head,but it is at least an idea.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I agree once someone flooded my house so in panic I pressed r leading me back t spawn with like 10 people moving and pushing to make a small path and I lost like 20 cookies putting down sponges. I have seen some people resolve this by making paths to houses so newcomers are safe but it isnt possible in all maps so Nice Idea scotty

Toiletprincess

The Eternal Dinosaur
Reaction score
I know this started a long time GO BUT I agree with the idea! When i first joined the game (I was guest) I died and couldnt find my way out so Araidian teleported me to this place. There were so many people there I had lost all my lives. I was so angry and frustrated. Thankyou :)

Wilson654646

Reaction score
Thank You. I myself had pretty bad experiences being stuck at spawn when I was a Guest..and until now I still see lots of guests stuck at spawn. Perhaps the safe zone could be expanded such that people can dig down? :)

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
A larger spawn means that more players will run and camp out under it rather then getting out and building. One of the things we're testing out with /hardcore is wiping out spawn protection(during that round), so that people would actually get out and get panicking.

• Agree
Reactions: 123
Status
Not open for further replies.