[Denied] Play to be the lava god.

Status
Not open for further replies.

3xl

Reaction score
Hi! i have the idea to add in the store to be the lava god for X seconds. You must pay cookies or supercookies. You can do: Change lava speed, make lava god angry annoyed or peaceful and move the lava in the direction of you want. I hope you like this suggestion

Reactions: Notme

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
The "Lava God" powers you speak of are at the VetOP+ level, and greater ones are at the Controller+ and HC+ level. DarthLego is right, we have this for a reason. While changing the lava can be fun and exciting, it greatly taxes our server. Certain combinations can lag the hell out of the server, making other players mad, making the higher staff mad, and making our service provider mad. The reason that controlling the lava is at a high level, is because it's expected that those staff members know what they're doing, and won't abuse it to the point where things go bad.

Don't get me wrong, I've played many a game where I tried to mix things up and make it fun, but ended poorly because I chose a wrong combination of effects, but being a Controller, I also have tools to fix it.

A suggestion I have to you would be to simply ask a VetOp+ very kindly if they could change the speed or the mood, and don't beg or torment them about it. They may or may not heed your request, but if they do, we have much more confidence in them wielding the powers than a player.

• Agree
Reactions: _Fr0sty_

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Basically what everyone else just said but if a normal player had it then people would spam it and the op+ would get frustrated and the HCs would get annoyed that just sums it up for you

3xl

Reaction score
I mean paying like 5 super cookies or 200 cookies so it wont be a spam!

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
The "Lava God" powers you speak of are at the VetOP+ level, and greater ones are at the Controller+ and HC+ level. DarthLego is right, we have this for a reason. While changing the lava can be fun and exciting, it greatly taxes our server. Certain combinations can lag the hell out of the server, making other players mad, making the higher staff mad, and making our service provider mad. The reason that controlling the lava is at a high level, is because it's expected that those staff members know what they're doing, and won't abuse it to the point where things go bad.

Don't get me wrong, I've played many a game where I tried to mix things up and make it fun, but ended poorly because I chose a wrong combination of effects, but being a Controller, I also have tools to fix it.

A suggestion I have to you would be to simply ask a VetOp+ very kindly if they could change the speed or the mood, and don't beg or torment them about it. They may or may not heed your request, but if they do, we have much more confidence in them wielding the powers than a player.

CyberFlux

Reaction score
Knowing some players today, there is a chance that they play, get cookies and don't spend them for ages on end.

There is still the chance they will blow all their cookies/SCookies just to mess up the server.

Asking an operator of the lava suffices better.

txcinthehouse

Reaction score
I dont care what you Admins say.

I love this idea.
Ok so we put you with other players in a lava survival round without Admins because you don't care about them.
ex: Somoene becomes Lava God and floods lava in your house. What are you going to do next? Call an Admin? No because you dont care about them. So don't say that you don't care what Admins say because without admins all hell brakes loose in lava surivival. NUFF SAID

Reactions: Lux
Status
Not open for further replies.