[Denied] New rule idea for Lava

Status
Not open for further replies.

pog50

Reaction score
I'm the kind of guy who likes a challenge, so i find it fun to try and build a house alone on a furious round. The only thing stopping me is people standing on my walls and looking in so i cant build. And according to the Ops, thats not against the rules and can stand there, annoying me and hindering my build for ages. That is why i propose a new rule: No entering other people's houses without permission.
Its a simple rule, is someone has an area blocked off for their build and is actually building a house, dont go in, and if you do go in, the player can ask for an op who will then warn the entering player.

Reactions: Lux

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
There's actually an easy solution to building when people are in your way. Just use the command for the block you're placing (ex: /red) and use a plant to place it. Since you can walk through plants it doesn't restrict placement to blocks away from bodies, and with the command any block you place will turn into the block you decided on. (ex: /red + placing a flower on someone's foot = a red cloth block covering the lower half of the person.)

trngl3087

Reaction score
I had a talk with you about this on the server.

If another player enters your house and modifies it without your permission, a staff member will be happy to assist you and remove the player if necessary. But the notion that players are "mooching points" from you because they want to hang out with you in your house is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard, and I won't tolerate any player that thinks that way.

This is supposed to be a friendly, sociable server. It is not competitive in ANY WAY. All players are allowed to enter and stay in others buildings freely, as long as they don't modify said buildings without the owner's permission. Players are supposed to build houses to share with others. Players are encouraged to build together. If you don't like this, then this server is definitely not for you.

The "No entering other people's houses without permission" rule will never happen.

/mode is set to Builder+. Guests and Crafters can't use those commands.

An easier solution to the problem would just be to kindly ask the player to move so you can finish building. If the player is AFK, ask an op to move them.

Status
Not open for further replies.