[Denied]Nature's Rage (Map Competition Entry)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
Name of the map: Nature's Rage
Creator(s): ealev
Size: 150x145
Round length: 24 minutes
Locations and suggested timing for timers: Build time for 6 minutes, then timers every 3 minutes, then survival for 6 minutes. If this should be longer, please inform me. x3
Screenshots:
Timers

Pictures

Spawn view (below)

2 chests can be found, with 5 written books.

/warp aod on Buildbox to see it (/mvtp plots first)

Note: I'm working on a map underneath this, please do not insert that into the map! :p

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The map looks pretty decent from what I viewed in Build Box. It looks a bit plain, though, other than the elevation of some of the areas, like the house on the highest point of the grassland and the hot air balloon. I'm pretty indecisive as of now if it deserves a trial for the map rotation. I'll leave it for other player/staff inputs for now.

For one note though, I'm not too sure about having the obsidian walls for the map. Since we are starting to increase the amount of players that carries a diamond pick with them, this map could be considered to them an "easy obsidian map", which is why you usually see some other maps with adminium walls. Obsidian shouldn't necessarily be -this- simple for players to collect, compared to the other items/blocks.

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
I apoligise, I forgot to mention, the obsidian was meant to be turned to adminium as the borders, and Ronaldo, I did feel it was empty, do you have any suggestments? Maybe more houses?

Illusionist

The Neighbourhood <3
Reaction score
The map looks interesting to explore and quite nice itself , you can add some mine shafts to make it more interesting, if you'd like. :)

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I might look around the map more and if you do get on at a time when I'm on, I may be able to help you add features or improve the map as a whole. That is if you want me too. :)

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
I might look around the map more and if you do get on at a time when I'm on, I may be able to help you add features or improve the map as a whole. That is if you want me too. :)
Of course! Even if this is for the competition, it's still for people to enjoy! :)

Mmkay, RonaldoSkillz and I made a few updates.
Vines. Enough said.
We added a few ruins.

Status
Not open for further replies.