[Denied] MIKE_BRAVE_HEARTS [Trusted] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: MIKE_BRAVE_HEART
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have many different alts, but I'll just use my MIKE_BRAVE_HEART and mikeyROFL accounts. Also, my brother, Zero0960, who rarely plays on Blocktopia.
  • Which server you are applying for: I am applying for Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -5 [CEN]
  • Your age: I recently turned 16 in October.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been playing Blocktopia Zombie Survival for about 13 months now.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? Nope.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I get approved, I will actively come on to the server and maintain the server as much as I could with my new kick/warn commands. If more action needs to be taken to a player, such as a ban, I will inform an Operator+.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member were abusing there given commands and being unfair to the players, I would take screen shots and PM them to a Head Controller immediately. Then let them deal with the situation.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the Trusted position because I have been on Blocktopia Zombie Survival for over a year now. With that much time being here, I know how to use the commands sufficiently.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a Trusted member, I will enforce the rules and stop other players from breaking them. I will keep my activity up and if other players need help, I'd help them as best as I can.
Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? AvantGarde, Smelyalata, ReyvnNova,Matt_Allen, and Omgitsathong ~ Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.