[Denied] Mach9824's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mach9824

Destroyer of Worlds
Contributor
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Mach9824
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I do think that my girlfriend made one, but I don't even know the name of the account, so I would classify this as a no.
  • Which server you are applying for: Hmm, let me think... The server that I am thinking of is better than all the rest, I just can't put my finger on i- oh yeah! Zombie Survival of course!
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -5 EST (near Toronto, Ontario)
  • Your age: 18
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? The day I logged into Zombie Survival was on November 9th, 2011 so I have been playing for two months and five days with almost 91 hours logged.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I do not know if it counts as a blocktopia server, but I am Toast (operator) on Nill's map making factory. Either from that, I do not hold any other staff positions.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I am to be approved, I would do what any other staff member would do, or is expected to do. I myself will abide by the /rules to set an example towards the normal players, new and old. Along with being a positive rolemodel, I will be strict in making sure everyone plays by those rules. If I catch anyone breaking said rules, I will follow the Warn, Kick, Kick format, and then ask an Operator+ to follow up with the Ban if need be. Along with using the commands /warn and /kick, I would also use the /mute if need be to accompany the breaking of rules involved with spamming or excess vile language. Along with playing the part as a staff member in that regard, I will be understanding and patient towards players, and keep a calm perspective throughout any ordeal. I will assist players, especially the new ones, in understanding the dynamics of the game, and making sure that all, if any, of their questions will be answered justly.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If a staff member is acting up or abusing their powers, I will use evidence such as logs, commands, and screenshots to help bring them to justice if possible. If a Trusted member is breaking rules, that issue will be directed to Operators or higher. If the problem lies with an Operator, Veteran Operator, or a Controller. The issue will be sent straight to a Head Controller, seeing as if anyone below them is told of the problem, the Head Controller will need to be involved anyway.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I think I deserve the position of trusted because, now I am not bashing anyone or saying I am better than ____ but I look at most of the applications and most of the people are indeed quite young. Now I know the decision is based off of maturity and not age, but as a young person the tendancies to abuse powers or act mature are still present. Now I am not saying that they are completely gone for myself, but as a young adult I find myself able to be very mature about serious matters.
  • Now that put aside, I have been banned and I have been through the whole process of getting myself back online. After that ordeal was over I realized how serious the server is taken, and caught a glimpse of the inner workings of the system. I have changed, and I see myself as a fair player now. I respect the work the staff members do, and I would sincerely like to be a part of that.
  • Now focusing on the game itself; I am an extremely active player, and I am on at any hour of the day. When I play, I am involved in chat and I am on Team Speak every time I play. If I am approved I would be willing to use the IRC aswell, especially when not playing. I have stated all of things that I would do to help gameplay already and I stand by it.
  • Even though only english is allowed in chat, I do know French which might come in handy considering the Canadian population of the server is not too high.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a staff member, I will represent a positive rolemodel as stated before, and I will stand for all that the server is. I will not jump at every little thing that may go wrong, but I will swiftly deal with any actions that need to be taken care of. I will perfrom my duties fairly and in the boundaries of the rules. I will never abuse my powers for my own personal profit, and I will not go around flaunting it in front of other members. If there is an issue that I cannot handle I will seek the aid of higher ranked players, or fellow Trusted members for advice or assistance.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: The two staff members who have referenced me are:
  • DieLorelei (Operator) and AvantGarde (Controller)
  • Thanks you two!
  • Signed: Ryan Young a.k.a. Mach9824
  • Thank you for reading.

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
Nills server is completely seperate :) aside from the map making to's and fro's and the fact that nill is controller. The staff position in the question is regarding this specific community.

Status
Not open for further replies.