[Denied]Little Town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvuss

Reaction score
Name of the map:Lil' Town (I know, very creative :p)
Creator(s): Silvuss
Size: 100x80
Round length: 20mins
Locations and suggested timing for timers: first on located at the bottom corner of the map, and then slowly works its way up the map.
Screenshots:

Note: This map is located in my plot in Buildbox.
Cords are -300 -700

Sploorky

Reaction score
I'm not really sold on this map. I'm not sure many people would be encouraged to build, and would just camp out in one of the houses that doesn't use wood. That, and I think the buildings themselves should differ more, so that each one is unique and encourages exploration of the different areas.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Actually just remembered that since I am an OP, I might need to vote on maps now...Maybe--I don't know.

Either way, I am just going to go with Sploorky on this one. Players (including myself, to be honest) would just came in those buildings that have been pre-made, making it one of the easiest maps on the server, serving no challenge.

Silvuss

Reaction score
Right then, I took the advise thrown at me and changed most of the stone in the buildings to oak, so that they would melt when the lava reaches them. I also added some elevation to map, although I couldn't add too much as this would interfere with some of the maps layout.

Here is a new picture of the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.