callynuggett

Reaction score
minecraft name:callynuggett
blocktopia zombie survival
im in gmt
im 11 years of age.
ive been on this server ofr about 6 months
lily98
i would help with being in server 12/7 and will help with people not following rules
warn/mute/ban
i deserve trusted because i follow rules and will help people
i will do my job proud
  • lily
  • Signed: callum jones

LetterP

The 16th
Reaction score
You only have 1 reference, which means the application will be auto-denied. Also some questions aren't there and the answers are very very short.

callynuggett

Reaction score
minecraft name:callynuggett
blocktopia zombie survival
im in gmt
im 11 years of age.
ive been on this server ofr about 6 months
lily98
i would help with being in server 12/7 and will help with people not following rules
warn/mute/ban
i deserve trusted because i follow rules and will help people
i will do my job proud
  • lily
  • Signed: callum jones

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Time to make an analysis bigger than the application itself, weeeee.

Okay, so. You do alright with the first question, I suppose, but that's like putting your name on a piece of homework - you don't really get any points for it. You completely skip the second question regarding alts(you have 3, in fact), and happily move on to the third and fourth questions, which you answer... reasonably well. Once we hit the 5th question, though, we're back in trouble. Six months seems like an awful long time for someone who doesn't know where to correctly post trusted applications - you've actually only been here since October 30th, so more like 3 months, not six. As far as the next question, "Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?" I'm sorry to inform you that Lily98 isn't a staff position, and as such, you haven't held her. Continuing on, "being in server 12/7 and will help with people not following rules" is very vague, it almost sounds like you're helping the people who break the rules. This one gets me though. If a staff member is acting up, what do you do? Well, according to you, you "warn/mute/ban". There's several problems with this, the main one being that as a Trusted, you can't actually ban. Even if you could, are you really going to ban another staff member for abusing their rank? No, you're going to talk to a C or HC about it immediately, with evidence of the abuse. Next on the list, you say you follow rules, that's great! Oh... wait. Since you joined the zombie server, you've been kicked 52 times. You've only even logged in 94 times, which means more than half the times you've logged in you've been kicked - that's not a very good record for a Trusted user. Doing your job proud is good... I guess...? Aaaaand finally, you only have one of the two required Op references(and frankly, I highly doubt Lily referenced you) I'll give you credit though, you managed to get the last question right!

THAT BEING SAID
Denied, closed. You may reapply once you get two op references, and a bit more common sense.
Also, dat paragraph.

Status
Not open for further replies.