[Denied] Kazeeki's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazeeki

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Kazeeki (main)
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Zippywins
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +0 England
  • Your age:18
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I'd say roughly 3 months on and off through my various accounts.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No i have not
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will ensure that gameplay is fair and fun to everyone that is playing. I will make sure that all players are abiding by the rules that have already been laid out, using different methods in different scenarios. I believe that if everyone is to enjoy the experience of playing on any Blocktopia server, then everyone must equally contribute to achieve the enjoyable experience. As Amber Harding once said, “Contrary to popular belief, there most certainly is an "I" in "team." It is the same "I" that appears three times in "responsibility." ” I will always keep a lookout for people who do not wish to contribute to that experience, therefore either annoying, infuriating, or disheartening others. I will always take further action to fix those rifts unless of course it is being already handled perfectly fine by another staff member.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If I see a staff member that is acting up and/or abusing their powers, I will message them privately first and mention that having more privileges is not what being a staff member is about, and that it is about making gameplay fair and enjoyable for everyone by being a good role model and fixing/taking care of problems that do pop up. If the staff member continues their inappropriate actions, then I will collect evidence, whether it be screenshots, adequate eyewitnesses, or logs, and report the situation to either a Head Admin or a Head Controller. If there is no Head Admin or Head Controller on and it was a Trusted or an Op that was acting up, then I will contact a VetOp.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe I deserve the position of Trusted because I have witnessed so many different varieties of infractions on this server over these past few months, and I have witnessed how these problems have been solved. I think that I can handle any actions that may inhibit people from taking pleasure in playing on the server.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent a staff member that strives to create and maintain a fair and enjoyable environment.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? Lily97 <3 , (due to my timezone i do not come into contact with the ops on a regular basis , thus only have one recommendation) although i can list several players whom will vouch for me , bonbonladen , mach , sonic ,rose and tronten will all vouch for me , i understand if this makes my application deniable however).
  • On a final note i would like to thank all the staff members on the server for creating a truly enjoyable experience. I come on every day and find friendly players friendly staff and have a great time. However the infringements have begun to get on my nerves and as there are not many ops around during my playtime then i hope you can see potential in me. Thanks again.
Jake (kazeeki)

snowma

Dwarf
Donor
Reaction score
Alongside this you need two op references before you apply. Anyone below the op rank does not count as a reference. Though having people vouch for you after you have your two references is always a good thing :)

Reactions: GearZX

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score

Mccuish

The Canadian Nightmare
Contributor
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Kazeeki (main)
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Zippywins
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +0 England
  • Your age:18
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I'd say roughly 3 months on and off through my various accounts.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No i have not
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will ensure that gameplay is fair and fun to everyone that is playing. I will make sure that all players are abiding by the rules that have already been laid out, using different methods in different scenarios. I believe that if everyone is to enjoy the experience of playing on any Blocktopia server, then everyone must equally contribute to achieve the enjoyable experience. As Amber Harding once said, “Contrary to popular belief, there most certainly is an "I" in "team." It is the same "I" that appears three times in "responsibility." ” I will always keep a lookout for people who do not wish to contribute to that experience, therefore either annoying, infuriating, or disheartening others. I will always take further action to fix those rifts unless of course it is being already handled perfectly fine by another staff member.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? If I see a staff member that is acting up and/or abusing their powers, I will message them privately first and mention that having more privileges is not what being a staff member is about, and that it is about making gameplay fair and enjoyable for everyone by being a good role model and fixing/taking care of problems that do pop up. If the staff member continues their inappropriate actions, then I will collect evidence, whether it be screenshots, adequate eyewitnesses, or logs, and report the situation to either a Head Admin or a Head Controller. If there is no Head Admin or Head Controller on and it was a Trusted or an Op that was acting up, then I will contact a VetOp.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I believe I deserve the position of Trusted because I have witnessed so many different varieties of infractions on this server over these past few months, and I have witnessed how these problems have been solved. I think that I can handle any actions that may inhibit people from taking pleasure in playing on the server.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent a staff member that strives to create and maintain a fair and enjoyable environment.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted? Lily97 <3 , (due to my timezone i do not come into contact with the ops on a regular basis , thus only have one recommendation) although i can list several players whom will vouch for me , bonbonladen , mach , sonic ,rose and tronten will all vouch for me , i understand if this makes my application deniable however).
  • On a final note i would like to thank all the staff members on the server for creating a truly enjoyable experience. I come on every day and find friendly players friendly staff and have a great time. However the infringements have begun to get on my nerves and as there are not many ops around during my playtime then i hope you can see potential in me. Thanks again.
Jake (kazeeki)
  • In-Game Name: Lily97
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I do not have any alternate accounts.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +4 (Gulf Standard Time or GST)
  • Your age: I am 15 years old.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I first joined Blocktopia Zombie Survival on June 22, 2011, so about 4 months, and I have 189 hours of total online time since then.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I have never before held a staff position on a Blocktopia server.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? ?: I will ensure that gameplay is fair and fun to everyone that is playing. I will make sure that all players are abiding by the rules that have already been laid out, using different methods in different scenarios. I believe that if everyone is to enjoy the experience of playing on any Blocktopia server, then everyone must equally contribute to achieve the enjoyable experience. As Amber Harding once said, “Contrary to popular belief, there most certainly is an "I" in "team." It is the same "I" that appears three times in "responsibility." ” I will always keep a lookout for people who do not wish to contribute to that experience, therefore either annoying, infuriating, or disheartening others. I will always take further action to fix those rifts unless of course it is being already handled perfectly fine by another staff member.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?:
    I have been referenced by Ooglie101, Omgitsathong, Snowma, Jowe, and AvantGarde. :) Thank you!
  • Signed: Alexandra (Lily97)

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Thanks defiant and killer. @Kazeeki you won't be getting a rank here any time soon. Not only did you put 0 effort in, you plagiarized someone else's application, and straight up lied to everyone by not using your own words. You are not trustworthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.