Status
Not open for further replies.

KandyPugg

Reaction score
In-game username:
KandyPugg (PuggOnFleek)

Time-zone:
UTC +12:00

How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?
Almost all day in the holidays but if it has to be on a school day 4pm to 10pm each day.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
To make sure no one is greifing someone's base or flooding peoples base in Rituals Of Fire and or using inappropriate language towards other players, not causing any type of trouble. To make sure everyone is being friendly towards others as well.

What sets you apart from other applicants?
I am a friendly member of the Rituals of Fire community and I am helpful to the players the need help and I like to dig my way to spawn to help the ones stuck in spawn, I know that being nice in game doesn't mean it sets me apart from the other applicants but I know that if I were to be seen as a moderator on RoF that I'd be noticed and respected, if someone new had just joined for the first time I would explain to them how to play and where to rank up at and I would show them the way to the tutorial.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
Being called out on my mistakes and being told that I'm no worthy of my position as mod/whatever rank I am, I think a big weakness of mine is that when someone that dislikes me comes across me they call me names and rude stuff but I know that words don't hurt if you don't believe they can.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
I would deal with it by how bad it is and if it is disobeying any of the rules I would make sure to tell that player that it is not of they're allowance to disobey the rules like that and that they must not act like that again if they do it will result in another warning and or maybe a temporary ban.

What previous experience staffing on Blocktopia servers do you have?

unfortunately I have not had any staffing experience on any Blocktopia servers.

References:
Refrigerated.

Last edited:

Refrigerated_Elements

Dear Apparition
Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Sorry for the late response. I'm going to go ahead and deny this application because you have no real references and you need to work on things before becoming staff. I can tell you what you need to improve on via PM if you want. Feel free to reapply in 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.