[Denied] Gamer740's Trusted App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer_740

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Gamer740
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Gamer_740 and my Bro MP37745
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in:Pacific Standerd Time. Us and Canada GMT -7
  • Your age: 12
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? 2011-07-06
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers?No but I want to soon.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I would help new people, I would do my duties right, I would warn/kick people that break rules, I would be as friendly and respectful as possible and listen to people in problems. I would also referance commands. I wouldn't stop what I do if I get accepted.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I would take a pic and send to C or HC ASAP.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I love Blocktopia and this was my first ever server form Blocktopia. I love to be helpful and will be as good as possible. I know all of the commands and I know usally when something is wrong (If Not I ask other fellow trusteds or OP).
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I would do what I said and more if I forgot any.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Widdish, bored38496 and Killer1525
  • Signed: Gamer740 (Gamer_740)

Status
Not open for further replies.