[Denied] Figgy645's [Trusted] Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MintyRogi

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: My Username is Figgy645
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Currently, I do not have any alternative accounts
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server, if you couldn't guess.
  • The Timezone you are in: I believe I am in EST+
  • Your age: I am 13 years old. My birthday was when the forum started :)
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I've been playing Blocktopia Zombie Survival since June, 22nd 2011.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No, I have never held a position on any other Blocktopia Server. This will hopefully be my first one :)
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? While I am trusted,I will monitor the server for spammers , rule breakers and cheaters. I will start with a warning, and if the problem persists, I will kick the player. Finally, I think that the server is purely for fun. People that use WoM are just ruining the games for others. I do not tolerate WoM users(Well, unless its an Op+)
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? Immediately. I will take a screenshot of the moment, and send it to a HC or ZHC. I will not say anything that may make matters worse.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Since my last trusted application, I have grown more. I have matured greatly and am very amble to players. I have had various Op ranks in other servers, however those don't exist anymore :/. I feel that I would make a great addition to Blocktopia Zombie Survival and people always trust me will various tasks.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent fairness. I really hate hackers and rules breakers. Like I said before, they just ruin the game. No one wants to have a bad time on a sever that's meant for fun :). Also, I don't tolerate misappropriation.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Kattzen and Chillingsworth, thank you guys :)
  • Signed: Figgy645, that fruit that won't stop talking. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.