[Denied] Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Fr0sty_

Reaction score
Hello! I was on with Jaden1291 and he had the idea of donating sponges. Just like how you can donate lives and cookies, maybe sponges. I thought it was smart. Just running it by hoping that we could donate sponges. Thanks!

_Fr0sty_ :smug:

RaizzanX

Trash
Controller
Donor
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Well, I dont really think there is 1 free sponge per login now. Since sponges are now kept even after logoff.

Refer to this topic http://blocktopia.net/forum/threads/sponge-glitch.2132/ about sponge getting reset.
Since it was fixed, I dont think you get a free sponge per login.

Edit: Not sure it has been re-implemented, the free sponge every login.

_Fr0sty_

Reaction score
Maybe you can only donate 1 sponge per map/round? That way it's not sponge farming. Although I see what you mean. But again, maybe only 1 sponge per map/round.

Arcius

Reaction score
If they have to pay to donate sponges... why not just donate them the price of a sponge and have them buy it? All in all, kinda pointless.

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Yeah I agree with Arcius

and if you guys really want a sponge to be donated, would it be possible that you wont be giving the sponge
you have in the inventory but instead have a command that could charge you the price of a sponge and automatically earns the desired player the sponge. But anyway, it's pointless since its very similar with Arcius' approach.
"/gift sponge *playername* *amount*"
"You have been charged _ cookies, the sponges has been sent to __"

Status
Not open for further replies.