[Denied] Cookie Withdrawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombiePineapple

The Hell Raiser
Reaction score
Okay... well its a new forum and new revamp of my cookie withdrawl proposal.

Now the idea i had was to let people on Lava survival put their cookies in a banking system. And it wont work if you are on ironman (sorry advbuilders :p).

So let me know what you think of this idea any criticism is welcome

Reactions: Sephhh

matthewson45

Reaction score
This seems like a pretty good idea because before you iron man on furious you put your cookies in the bank so it acts as a back up.

Nikonchapel

Reaction score
Website
www.triond.com
I don't really see a reason to try this, but if it does go into effect...
Wait, I have an idea.
If there is actually a bank, will I be able to put all my cookies into the bank, and then go into ironman? so incase I lose Ironman I wont lose cookies?

Because if that works I am completely for it :D

IamGreg07

Reaction score
I think he meant if you have activated ironman you can't then put cookies in the bank but you can do this before hand?

Either way, it's just as easy to lend all your cookies/lives to someone not on ironman that you trust before you ironman. However, seeing as nobody really does this, I don't see it being used all that often.

Just my thoughts; it's a nice suggestion but personally I don't think we should have it.

ironstag1

Reaction score
wow werid... but kewl and i agree with the guy who was talking about only able to use it at some part of the round wouldn't work to try this for least 1 month

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Sounds cool but what good is it? And what is /ironman?
To add more of a challenge and incentive not to die.
Ironman is a mode you acquire at adv.builder rank. When activiated, it will double the cookies you earn, but you cannot use the /s(s)tore. Also, when you die you lose every life, 20 cookies, and 1 super cookie

Nato-Potato

The man in green
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
It would be good for advbuilders+ to use before they use ironman so they dont lose all their cookies but since ironman is the only way to lose cookies other than spending them I don't see why anyone under that rank would use it, which is a majority of the players.

To be honest I really think this takes away a lot of the risk involved with ironman which is pretty much the fun of it.
The rounds arent as much fun if you don't take risks, imagine if there was no lava and you just got cookies every round, you'd have no sense of achievement.

This is why I get annoyed by players who build a tiny house (usually above lava), sit there the entire round because they don't want to risk dying and then complain about the game being boring, it's not the game being boring you're the one not doing anything risky or fun. >:O

Lupus_Stevens

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
This is why I get annoyed by players who build a tiny house (usually above lava), sit there the entire round because they don't want to risk dying and then complain about the game being boring, it's not the game being boring you're the one not doing anything risky or fun. >:O
Hurr durr game must do everything for me.

BrickWolf

The Concrete Dog
Reaction score
The suggestion is interesting, but unneeded. There is no way, at the moment, that cookies could be lost except by the IronMan challenge. Having his suggestion implemented would make the drawbacks of IronMan useless.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.