• Yes!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No thanks

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
  • Name of the map: Ascent
  • Creator(s): AwesomeNinja_Eli, Cooliorules, TJ_Blocks
  • Size: 44x40 (Note: this is still a big map because it goes down so far)
  • Biome: It's more of a creation so it doesn't have a biome
  • Screenshots (include the suggested timer areas!):
  • If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional): No chests
  • Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:No-break glass
  • Any extra information about your map?: This whole map will melt pretty much because it had so much wood
  • Download link (optional):http://www.mediafire.com/download/i43aqrah5x1xj8l/Eli_s_server(3).zip

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
To be honest, this was a good idea for a map..but was actually executed poorly.

The placement of the timers are bad (like that staircase one where its just in your way) and the use of the same blocks over and over again make it a very bland map. Also, everyone will just spend most of their time climbing a boring staircase to the very top of the map.

The lack of stone also might be a problem for new players or players like me who constantly runs out of stone.

Reaction score
Mmmm... Yeah... But this isn't really for the new players... Someone else might be able to make a house for them. Or they could get dirt and make a spawn house? Hope you like that idea

W

Wimali

Mmmm... Yeah... But this isn't really for the new players... Someone else might be able to make a house for them. Or they could get dirt and make a spawn house? Hope you like that idea
Problem is, you always need to make sure the map IS for new players. I mean, the regular players don't play on RoF everyday, and sometimes new players are alone- And screwed. Dirt also melts on calm, so they'd be screwed on annoyed as well. As Shande said I think this is a nice idea for a map, but you could work it out a lot better.