[Denied] AngelWV's Trusted Application (RE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: AngelWV
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: I have none, But my brother Occasionally plays on his account "Koolking"
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT +1
  • Your age: I am 16.
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? Roughly 6 months.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have not Staffed on any other Blocktopia Servers, But hope to in the future!
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? I will use the /Warn and /Kick commands Accordingly to the WKKB policy, If a User is rule breaking Constantly, And comes back after a Kick and doesn't stop I will Contact an Op via IRC or Skype.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take a screenshot straight away and send it to a Head Controller. (Or a Controller if they are online)
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? Since I was last denied, I personally think I have matured quite a bit, I don't think I have even "Talked back" to an Operator or fought with a User within the server, I'm alot more stressfull than I used to be as Life is getting better for me!, I believe I have been helping users quite often and I enjoy helping them as it gives me a good feeling knowing that I helped a User, I think that I deserve Trusted because I'm quite friendly with Users and I know the server very well (Meaning the way it works and the users inside, Not the actual server itself)
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will be Mature, Friendly and Active! If a user is confused with the rules or doesn't understand how to play Zombie Survival, I will tell them/teach them in a Nice way to ensure that they Understand the rules and play fairly.
  • Which staff members have referenced you, or told you to make an app? Erikkruchten, One_One_Two, Emosquirrel and Reyvnova (Thanks guys)
  • Signed: AngelWV :nerd:

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Are you certain about this? Because last month you claimed it was 5.
On my /whois I joined 3rd Month, It's now the 10th Month. I guess I got it wrong on my last Application

EDIT: Nvm I mis-read it, I joined on the 4th Month so yeah, It'd be 6 months Play time.. Sorry :p

Status
Not open for further replies.