[Denied] An Xrat Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrat

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Xrat
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Switchcratx and crat.
  • Which server you are applying for: Zombie
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -5
  • Your age: 16
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I have been active on the zombie server since it was first released.
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? I have been a trusted, op, vetop, and controller on lava. I have been ref, trusted, op, vetop and controller on zombie. I have been an op, vetop, gentleman, architect, imperator and controller on build. I have been trusted and maybe op and controller on tnt. I have been trusted, op and controller on smp.
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? As a trusted I shall play the game as normal, answer questions and contribute to the chat. If I happen to come across someone breaking the rules I shall either give a verbal warning or utilize the commands at my disposal.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I will take either pictures or video of the event. I would then take said evidence to the highest rank available at the time and let them handle it from there. If no other rank is available I shall wait since negotiations might make the situation worse.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I have much experience tending to the servers and will do my best to make the game play fair and just. I shall also try to help around the forums and other related areas so that I can help the server itself.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? As a staff member I represent an amiable wall of maturity and self restraint, well also having and inviting attitude with a sense of humor. I shall help when necessary and try my best to keep the server orderly such that there is no need for revolt and or anarchy.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Avantegarde and Later_gator chose to reference me. I also apologize to the other 5 references that I asked for, I was not aware of this change to the limit.
  • Signed: Xyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.