[Declined] Map Submission: Tree Crossing

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
My map is called TreeCrossing. It has the same name on Epsilon. Here are teh pics:

The spawns are under the major trees under a pair of stairs at a fixed point. It will be a regular (deathmatch) map but if any staff would like, it could very well as easily be a CTF map with the flags on the tables where the saplings were in the pics.

This is the .dat file (I am so n00b so if it doesn't work, I could try again or someone can manually on Epsilon; /g treecrossing:

http://www.mediafire.com/?fcjxdzb05qib691

If there is anything else that I may need to do, and adjustments you want me (or yourself) to make, please say so or just do them. I hope it gets accepted, and thanks for the chance! :D

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a dead tree trunk. I though it would be a cool battlefront to have holes and make it hard for pistols and stuff.
I was thinking about having the bridges fall at certain intervals but I'm not sure, if they like it I'll bring it up and see but the cannons will need op blocks (if op blocks are needed for them, lol).

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh, right... I could add a small bridge at the bottom but I think that it should be op blocked. However I could add adminium if anyone wants me to. Thanks for the feedback and support, guys.

EDIT: The reason for my op-blocking is since I want to retain the natural landscape of the map since a landscaped and natural burning tree trunk in the middle looks weird with bedrock so that's why I would keep it. But it's KingSam's or Alkatraz's or whoever's decision

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
About 7-8 hours in total but I don't know since I was afk for 2-3 hours or more or less... Thanks :D

EDIT: Alkatraz I think I'm all done with the map. Do you think you can test it out in TNT with all lava being magma, and the map opblocked with build enabled? Thanks if so :)