[Declined] Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Map Name: Factory

Dimensions: 64x64x64

A Old factory abandoned in the middle of nowhere. Big rooms and space lye in wait of players and there are smaller rooms for the more skilled players to excel. In the factory their are spots that compliment the different weapons of tnt. Who will conquer in this wonderfully built map? Red or Blue? Me or You?

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/wjjMU#2DqzJ

Created by: Jolteon42 & Smokingkills

Enjoy!

Alkatraz

Reaction score
To submit a map, it must be in .dat level format or iCraft folder. These are the only 2 file formats we allow for submissions. Any others will have no hope of being accepted.
Looks like an interesting map, what style of floor is it? Flat I presume?

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
I'll add the .lvl file in this post soon.
That will be absolutely 0 use to us.

Obviously you haven't read the Map Submission Information. The first line of it says:

To submit a map, it must be in .dat level format or iCraft folder. These are the only 2 file formats we allow for submissions. Any others will have no hope of being accepted.

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
Tell me when and where and I'll give it a poke. May want to make a backup in case I get carried away

Celebrir

Reaction score
Tell me when and where and I'll give it a poke. May want to make a backup in case I get carried away
Server: [Flintcraft]build
map: I guess factory, there are only 5maps, just look through them.
when: JOLTEON42 is hosting the server, I have no idea when it's online.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
For now, I've downloaded it and will give a go myself at making it look prettier. However if there's a prettier version already done, send me the new link!

Edit: There's far too much work to be done to it in my opinion to get it server spec ready. If it's being worked on elsewhere, great! But I'm not going to be doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.