[Declined] Contest Map Submission: Konquest of the Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Hello ladies and gents! Today I present to you Konquest of the Hats.

It is a KOTH-style map.

A bit of backstory: The Red corporation and the Blue corporation have been collecting these valuable items known as "hats". One day, they found this very large gift lying about. Inside, they found the most spectacular top hat ever! It practically glowed at the top. Both teams wanted it for their very own. This touched off the battle known now as the Konquest of the Hats! Fighting over the best hat, with the other hats scattered around the battlefield, each team wants to take control over the special hat for their team!

It is a 128x64x128 map, I believe. But only the bottom portion is used, so it could probably be cut down to 128x64x64.
Here are a few screenshots.
Looking towards blue's end from near mid-map.

Underneath the spawn hat.

Blue's spawn.

Map overview.

The capture point.

One of the two cannon spots.

THE hat.

Red's "point owned" spawn for once they hold the control point.
Map is available for viewing on Erik's build server, on the level tntcompetition1, slots 2 and 3.
Also, I'd like to give all credit to catgirl12466 for the idea of "Konquest of the Hat(s)"

All blocks should be OpBlocks if it's not too much trouble, and working cannons if you think they will work with the map.
Any comments, suggestions, or criticisms are welcome.

No set name as of yet, but if KonquestOfTheHats is too long, you may shorten/change it as you see fit.

Thank you for your time, everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.