D

Deleted member 4601

Name of the map: DR_Sakura
Intended Gamemode: Deathrun (Adventure)
Creator(s): Mulbery
Size: 143 x 143
Biome: Plains

Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!):

The red stained glass on the first image represents barriers; all timers are placed within the barriers. This map was designed such that lava would not flood the entire map, in order to prevent lag as much as possible due to the size.

All timers are included in the screenshots, there should be 11 + 3 + 7 of them; timers on the same layer should be released at the same time.

Command blocks are needed in the map; they are placed under the pressure plates and the commands are on the signs beside them.

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
Not Applicable.

Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:
Not Applicable.

Any extra information about your map?:
/warp DR_Sakura on Create
The whole course shouldn't take more than 2 minutes to finish, so round time shouldn't exceed 6 minutes. I've made it such that it shouldn't be too hard, although the slime block jumps might cause problems for some.

Download link (optional):
Not Applicable.

Butamou

Grandmason
Contributor
Reaction score
Here's fun fact: Lava travels at a rate of 10 blocks per 15 seconds or 40 blocks per minute roughly, this changes in nether as it moves faster. How would the timers work for this? When would you want each layer to go off? Command blocks are not a hassle at all so that should be a problem. But if I fall from layer two do I respawn back at layer two, or at the original spawn that has lava around it? Same regards to layer three

superhalo6

Reaction score
[JUSTIFY]Once again, this does look interesting, but my concern is how the lava flow functions, as of now I am giving this too a +0 (Though it is not a permanent score)[/JUSTIFY]

D

Deleted member 4601

Here's fun fact: Lava travels at a rate of 10 blocks per 15 seconds or 40 blocks per minute roughly, this changes in nether as it moves faster. How would the timers work for this? When would you want each layer to go off? Command blocks are not a hassle at all so that should be a problem. But if I fall from layer two do I respawn back at layer two, or at the original spawn that has lava around it? Same regards to layer three
Thanks for the heads-up!

The timers only flood the areas accessible to the players ie. the parkour course. The three layers flood at 3, 4 and 5 minutes respectively. Rest assured about the Lava flow!

Deaths are only possible on the first layer when you fall into lava, which in that case players will go back to spawn.

If a player falls off the second and third layers, they would land on barriers and would make their way back to the previous checkpoint. It's highly improbable for someone to die on the second or third layers unless they are really bad at parkour. (This may not be clear, but I'll work on it - They're not meant to do /mvs when they fall.)