De-Flag

Inon

Roses are red, violets are blue
Donor
Reaction score
Command name : Deflag
Usage: /deflag inon
Situations to use: When an inexperienced player has held onto the flag for a while and is unresponsive to staff who try and point them in the way of the base
command features: would send the flag back to the pole and send a message to the player explaining what just happened.
-------ATTENTION PLAYER-------
You had the flag, it has been removed from you
because you haven't been trying to capture it.
For help on how to play ctf type /ctf
----------------------------------------

Which brings me onto other commands such as /ctf /koth and /pl which'll just send info to the screen explaining how to play, which'll save people having to explain slowly to players not used to the server, they can just say type /ctf etc.

feedback?

• Agree
Reactions: properu and Amorix

Alkatraz

Reaction score
Since CTF maps work via command blocks, I'm not sure whether a command could be written which affects the worldvars Raz has used for CTF. It's a nice idea, but I don't think it's possible, unless KingSam or Razinao know otherwise.

I like the idea of /ctf, /koth and /pl though, or perhaps integrating them into /help. So /help CTF would give you the ctf info.

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
A command block could be set up at 0,0,0 which will deflag either team. I cannot send a message to the player just yet, though. Except through a /kill message but that's mean.

Speaking of which, I should change the position of the flags to variables.. would make the system so much more effective. I need to rehaul CTF script one day. Might make the command possible because it'd be a worldvar r 0/ worldvar b 0/blb red $wrfp /blb blue $wbfp