[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
idk ive played/watched/read like at least 8 games and cop doesn't usually get lynched, and when they have it's like in late game and doesn't really count inffy/comp really doesnt count cause they were a bulletproof vt not a cop, dess does tho ig

i can agree with no lynching before inffy gets any vibes tho.
i think we're only two away from it tho so not voting until i go to sleep

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #4

Hipmeow - 1 (Pokesvorlds) [L-8]
Mischief - 2 (Infected Alien 8_, Boooo) [L-7]
No-Lynch - 7 (hipmeow, Marskid, Enderfive, Mooglie, Stranger from Planet 9, Mulbury, Mischief) [NL-1]

With 16 Players alive it will take 9 votes to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

A deadline has been set for Thursday 9/26, 4 PM UTC.
Countdown timer
If no majority has been reached by the deadline, Day 0 will default to a no-lynch. On future days, the player will the most votes will be lynched, with ties being decided randomly.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #5

Mischief - 2 (Infected Alien 8_, Boooo) [L-7]
No-Lynch - 8(hipmeow, Marskid, Enderfive, Mooglie, Stranger from Planet 9, Mulbury, Mischief, Pokesvorlds) [NL-0]

The people, uneasy about their surroundings, decided it was best not to jump the gun, and instead let the gun jump them. Everyone dispersed to their own business without stringing anyone up by their toes and/or feeding their soul to the Machine. Do Machines eat souls? This one might, I knew a guy who was looking into that.

It is now Night 1. Please submit your night actions via your role PM.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Day 1

As various individuals emerge for the day from the limited privacy of whatever workstations they may have had, sounds of horror and confusion arise from the crowd. Upon returning to the Machine, they've discovered a gruesome scene. Suffice to say someone found the woodchipper function. After a headcount, you all determine that it was TheWeakGuy48_ who met his unfortunate end.

TheWeakGuy48_ was the Saboteur.
Alignment: Self-aligned

Abilities: Each night, you may visit a player. You learn whether or not that player is the Maintenance Guy.

Win condition: You win by visiting the Machine after the Maintenance Guy has died.

It is now Day 1. With 15 players alive it will take 8 votes to lynch and 8 votes to no-lynch.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day (deadline TBD), the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Suffice to say someone found the woodchipper function.
This is clearly an OSHA violation. Put up some safety rails or else. ?

Anyway, I suppose we know there's a maintenance guy out there somewhere, whom I'm assuming is also able to interact with the machine somehow.

In addition, here's a couple questions I think we should discuss:
1. Does your night action have a different effect on the machine than it does other players?
2. Will your role be affected in any way if you choose to visit the machine?

As far as I'm aware my answer to both these questions is no.

Reactions: Boooo

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
Anyone else get an item? Mine’s Halloween themed, another plus side of delaying the game, we get this lovely coincidence.

1. Does your night action have a different effect on the machine than it does other players?
Probably not, maybe I’ll get wood chipped
Are you just trying to find the maintenance guy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is clearly an OSHA violation. Put up some safety rails or else. ?

Anyway, I suppose we know there's a maintenance guy out there somewhere, whom I'm assuming is also able to interact with the machine somehow.

As far as I'm aware my answer to both these questions is no.
Why do you want to know the answer to those questions

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Considering how wacky this game was promised to be, only one nightkill is odd. There's an established third-party element, should have been probably ~2 deaths. Shenanigans were going down last night.

And it's D1, why should role details be revealed this early?

hipmeow

Reaction score
nothing happened to me last night which is BORING and thats not an invitation for mafia to come kill me tonight; stay back you ruffians. also lets be honest if there is a 3p killer person they are going to have some fancy things they need to do or whatever to kill people because vanilla serial killers are outdated in this day and age if you ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.