Other DarkRP Release Date!

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me

SERVER RELEASE - 01/13/17 5:00 PM EST (10:00 PM GMT)
IP: lobby.escaperestart.com:27050

After working on the server for a month with my fellow staff squishing bugs, adding new features, and making sure everything is in working order. I am finally excited to announce that the DarkRP Server will be releasing the the public this Friday! I am very excited to show everyone all of the work we have done, and so are the rest of DarkRP Staff.

Important Links
What is DarkRP?
DarkRP Rules
Server Content (Subscribe to join faster)
Steam Group
How to fix purple/black textures, and errors.

Afternote

I just wanted to thank everybody for the opportunity to run this server.

SirComputer ,Vatumok and tnmjimbob thank you for the support and letting me do this :) I wouldn't have been able to do any of this without you guys (obviously).

Ogarci, thanks for all the encouragement. I really appreciate it

Hoogilan My right hand man, tbh we wouldn't be anywhere near where we are now without you. Thanks for the tremendous help, seriously. I remember when you said you were gonna make a joke application for DarkRP, now look at you ;).

@DarkRPStaff (This wont work) Thanks for all the support, help, and finding all the bugs I seemed to be blind too. If I pulled up the skeleton of the server we started with (which I still have) you all would be amazed by how much we have all gotten done together in such a short time.

Finally, thanks to the community, for being super supportive along the way, from the people who gave me encouragement, to everyone who participated in the beta. I'm super happy to be a part of this community, and I'm glad to bring another server into EscapeRestart. I hope everyone enjoys it just as much as I enjoyed making the server with my staff.

~Hexical​

Last edited:

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
Oh a side note, we are always looking for more suggestions and any feedback on the Darkrp server.

The settings currently are what us staff think are currently the best suited for Darkrp. If feel like something is missing or doesn't seem very enjoyable or maybe even broken and needs to be fixed, then tell us! We usually give suggestions/addons/balances a try before giving them a final decision (Unless it's a really silly suggestion ;) )

You can suggest workshop addons/scriptfodder stuff here

DarkRP suggestions forums

Reactions: Hex