DarkHender's JtE Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarkHender

In-game username: DarkHender

Staff references(Op+): Crashb23, Biblius,
Time spent on the server: 5 days+
Other server ranks (present and past): Was a Trusted on classic zombies, now an Operator on classic zombies.

TeamSpeak: Y/N Y

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Even for Trusted, I think it’s a big step from “player” It means to be a role model for others, obey the rules, enforce them and help anybody out that needs it. You’re there to assist the Ops+ in anyway you can.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Well, my name is Jessica. I’m currently 16 and turning 17 in february. I live in the United States and I’m addicted to Adventure time. I’ve been playing on the classic zombies for a little over a year and that is what brought me to Blocktopia. I’m very very shy in person but I love making friends and I hate displeasing people.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
I am voting +1.

I haven't had a single complaint about you on or off the server. I can't say anything about the way you staff, I don't know how you staff because I haven't seen you do it, but obviously you've been doing something good otherwise you would've been demoted.

Furthermore you're among the active members and spend time on Teamspeak which pleases me, in the sense of you being active both on the server and on Teamspeak. You spend your time on the Forums too and know how to properly use it too.

And lastly, a trial wouldn't hurt anyone. You can always go back down, but going up requires an opportunity to prove yourself!

• Agree
Reactions: Super_Goku

Alkatraz

Reaction score
This application actually took me by surprise (a good surprise mind).
I hadn't really pictured you in a staff role on Elysium, but I think you would do a good job. You seem helpful and friendly on the server, and are relatively active in the community as a whole. You have my +1.

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7
Q

Qube

I haven't not seen you that much on the server yet, might be different timezones or the fact that i'v been a bit busy lately.
But from what i have seen you are helpful and a nice person in general, i would be more than willing to give you a shot at Trusted!
+1

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
I referenced Dark because I believe that she has shown maturity in playing on JtE, as well as a lot of positive staff experience on ZS. I give this app a great big +1

Status
Not open for further replies.