Status
Not open for further replies.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Danni122112
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: Captain_A_
What is your Time zone? GMT +1 (Norway)
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): Ryandodd JWhitty Lovedaice Mmarz11
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) 16
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) 31 days
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? Im going to be completely honest here, AoD will be my “second” server, DoD will come before it for obvious reasons. That however don’t mean I won’t be much on here! As long as there is players on and I’d not doing anything else I’ll probably go onto AoD.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? JtE Trusted to OP DoD VetOp to Controller (Current)
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? I think that my language not being English, but Norwegian, is my biggest weakness. I have seen it many times, and am still seeing that there is a word I don’t understand, or simply have never seen before. I will usually be able to find out what they mean quickly if needed.
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? Staffing on JtE on DoD, and some of my builds
Why do you deserve the rank? I mean that I deserve the rank for how much I have helped out and played on AoD. I am very friendly towards everyone I meet, and try to make both new and old players enjoy the server and have a great time. I am not applying because “I deserve” the rank I am applying because I enjoy staffing and helping out on a server.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application:
I believe that I have shown that I am highly capable of staffing through my staff experience on DoD, and that I know the server of AoD and its rule more than good enough for staffing.

Last edited:
G

Guest35486

Hey Danni, thank you for applying! I believe that Danni will contribute greatly to the AoD staff. He has experience and he's helpful, active, and mature. He has shown these not only in AoD, but DoD as well. I vote a +1 and wish you good luck on your application.

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
+1. You have shown that you are able to not only staff on DoD but also be an active member of AoD. You are active, mature, and helpful; pretty much being everything I would like in a staff member. Although you are in a different timezone I am still able to see you online often and I think your timezone would help cover times that most of the staff are unable to. Overall I see no reason why not to give you a chance at Trusted.

Solis22

AoD and A&T Op
Reaction score
I've been waiting for this long time ago! Danni, you're mature, active, and helpful. You have shown your maturiy with your rank in DoD, and you've done a great job staffing in there! We want someone in AoD with that kind of staffing experience.Therefore, I'm going with a +1.

Good Luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Basically what Ryandodd said, Danni is active, mature and helpful.

His Controller rank shows a great deal about him, for the fact it is a high ranking rank, and is achieved through helping out the server.

Danni would be a great Trusted.

[BCOLOR=#ffff00]+1[/BCOLOR]

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112
Status
Not open for further replies.