Status
Not open for further replies.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Your In-Game Name: Danni122112
Do you have any alternate accounts that can also play Premium? If so, what are their names: n/a
What is your Time zone? GMT +1 (Norway)
Who has agreed to reference you? (You need AT LEAST 1 staff reference): Lovedaice mythelf Jwhitty Captain_pikmin
What is your current real life age? (Don't be Shy) 15
How many hours have you played on AOD in total? (Use /timeonline to check) 27 days and 4 hours
How active are you on the server, and how often do you come on? Well, That really depends on my school work, and how much players there are on the server, if there are much players on I might play several hours each day, but if its empty I’ll probably go into another server. I love playing AoD, and will play it as much as I can, I have spent the time after school started about thinking about applying, an ended up doing it, as I now know that I can combine school, JtE staffing and playing on AoD.
Do you have any past experience staffing in Blocktopia? Yes, I am currently an Operator on JtE. I were also a trusted on AoD.
What would you say your biggest weakness is, and how would you work to improve it? Well, I think my language is my biggest weakness, as English is not my main language. I will work on it in the same way as before, playing Blocktopia.
What achievements within Blocktopia are you most proud of? Getting operator on JtE, and my head museum that I made.
Why do you deserve the rank? I have been playing AoD for a long time now, and I know the rules extremely well. I believe that I am a good decision maker, and will handle the role well. I try to be a nice to every one, and generally help out when I can.
Add any other extra information here which you think will benefit your application:
When I was trusted last time on AoD, it didn’t go all too well, and I ended up not passing my trial. I have learnt much both from and especially after this. Staffing on JtE has thought me a lot, and I believe that I will do much better this time, if I get a chance.

Reaction score
I as well gave you/Danni a reference because he has helped out on the forums, mature and you have plenty of experience on staffing. I don't see you on the server all the time but that that could be my time zone and the schoolwork you have and you have played on the server for 27 days! That must be a great achievement you have accomplished and you have tried to apply for trusted on AoD before but you didn't pass the trail but now you have plenty of experience to do a much better job this time. So I'm going to give you a +1. Good luck! :D

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I've only had an "issue" with you maybe once or twice, and it was only silly things. I know you're capable of holding the Trusted rank. Hence why I gave you my reference, and now a +1.

Good luck!

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey Danni I just have a few question's on why you failed your trusted trail before I vote. Why exactly did you fail it. Then will this happen again?
At the time being there was this bug where maps saved after a round was played there, so chests would be empty. I tried to help here, but added stupid things to some of the maps. I can assure you this will not happend again. If there was other reasons too, wich is not unlikely, Baker will have to tell them, since I never got to know the excact reason.
I have learnt alot since then, and belive that I have showed that I can handle the staff role at JtE. Its around a year ago since I last applied for trusted on AoD. I have changed in many ways, and I hope and think to the better.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Hey Danni I just have a few question's on why you failed your trusted trail before I vote. Why exactly did you fail it. Then will this happen again?
At the time being there was this bug where maps saved after a round was played there, so chests would be empty. I tried to help here, but added stupid things to some of the maps. I can assure you this will not happend again. If there was other reasons too, wich is not unlikely, Baker will have to tell them, since I never got to know the excact reason.
I have learnt alot since then, and belive that I have showed that I can handle the staff role at JtE. Its around a year ago since I last applied for trusted on AoD. I have changed in many ways, and I hope and think to the better.
All right after talking with you and doing a bit more digging it really wasn't anything major and shouldn't be a problem. Then I don't see you on that much due to time zones. Then like I said before I can't just hand out +1's. Sorry but going to have to go with a 0. I hope you understand!

mythelf

Reaction score
I referenced you because you are very helpful, and active. I also know that you hold a staff rank already so I know you will do well in this role, and that is why I give you a big +1.

• Thank You
Reactions: Danni122112

SmoggyWaffles

Reaction score
While i am here, I will give you my vote.

I just havent seen you online enough. This is more than likely due to tinezones, so I know you will understand.
Also, I know that, because of past/current staffing experience, you would do fine.

Good luck! :-)

• Informative

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
Since I have not posted yet I probably should do so. The reason why I have been waiting was because I wanted to see more before voting. I have not been able to do so due to work and other personal reasons. I do not feel like I am able to vote yes or no due to not being able to play as much as I would like. Therefore I am going to go with a 0.

• Informative

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
Although you have received some gleaming reports, I have looked through your activity last week on the server. Your playtime has been seen to increase by 6 hours since your application, which is a fair amount, but there remains no evidence of you helping out on the server. Between the 23rd and the 28th of September the only chat logs in your name show you to be playing as normal, not reaching out and making a consistent, solid effort at helping others enjoy the game, as I expect from trusted applicants.

This is a great shame as I know you can be helpful and you do know the server well, but I expect a reflection of how you are to perform as a trusted/what your attitudes will be, but I will not promote on activity alone. However, as I said, I do know you can be a very positive, knowledgeable player when you put the effort in, so I am going to welcome you to reapply as soon as you feel that you are displaying these attributes, as opposed to the usual 2 week cooldown period. I will hasten to add that these skills/attitudes will need to have been clearly displayed, or the application will not be accepted.

Thanks for applying, I look forward to seeing these developments in your activity and a future application!

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.