Damage reward suggestion.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
Can we get 5 orbs per 40 HP of damage dealt on players?
This way even if you don't manage to kill anyone you still get something after round end.

Also getting 10 orbs per assisted killing would be nice.
It would be assist kill, if you took at least 50% of their HP from players.

Reactions: froyd

froyd

Reaction score
I like this because it means that the longer a fight goes on the more Orbs it's worth, so it's really worth your while to fight someone who has 10 golden apples and 20 health Pots.

My only worry is that people could use this to farm Orbs, for example if there are just two players online they could just hit each other with their fists without ever killing each other and still finish the round with Orbs. At full hunger health regenerates at 1/2 hearts per 4 seconds, so a ten minute round could get you er... 9 Orbs. now that I actually do the math I cant imagine anyone agreeing to just hit each other for ten minutes for only 9 Orbs, so worry averted, carry on.

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
You would have to up the shop item and rank prices AAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT

Also, while this may sound cold, part of the beauty of AoD was how cruel it was. You got some really good damage on a guy but still got killed? Nope, no brains for you. You spent a ton of time totally outclassing a juggernaut or landed tons of hits on runners? No kill, no reward. And the killsteals. THE KILLSTEALS. They were annoying as FUCK... but it was fun. All of it was cruel but fun. I don't think we should get rid of that. Plus, in all honesty, giving brains for partial health damage kinda feels childish :/

*not staff anymore so this is just my personal opinion*

• Haha
Reactions: Notme and Naoh

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
You would have to up the shop item and rank prices AAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTT

Also, while this may sound cold, part of the beauty of AoD was how cruel it was. You got some really good damage on a guy but still got killed? Nope, no brains for you. You spent a ton of time totally outclassing a juggernaut or landed tons of hits on runners? No kill, no reward. And the killsteals. THE KILLSTEALS. They were annoying as FUCK... but it was fun. All of it was cruel but fun. I don't think we should get rid of that. Plus, in all honesty, giving brains for partial health damage kinda feels childish :/

*not staff anymore so this is just my personal opinion*
In Robocraft you get reward for kills steals and damaging opponents. And it works nicely.
So go away.