Custom Texture Pack for WOM Client

Killllerr

Reaction score
Well I dont really like the regular classic texture so I decided to make my own.
Its a combination of these two.

How to install.
1. Open your wom folder
2. Open lib
3. Open minecraft
4. Delete the original terrain.png and replace with the new one
5.Launch WOM and enjoy the texture pack

Texture Pack

Here are some examples of the Texture Pack in use. (Sorry if there isnt enough examples. There are 5 so it may take up some room)

I would also like some feedback if you have the time.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
FYI: you don't need to edit the minecraft.jar to use a different terrain.png when you're using WoM. (or any other picture file that it contains)

1. Open your WoM folder
2. Open lib
3. Open default
4. Place the new file there with the exact name as the one in the minecraft.jar. If you still manage to use one of the old WoM clients that doesn't have a default folder in lib then you need to place the files in the skin folder. (located in the main WoM folder with native and lib)
5. Launch WoM and enjoy the texture pack

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
Inside the lib folder is the following:

folders
auto
minecraft

.jar
minecraft
wom

If you don't have a default folder (and are using 1.8.5+) then just make one and follow the instructions I posted before. I'm using 1.9.0 and have my terrain.png clouds.png and char.png changes in that folder.

The texture pack in itself looks all right.

gettinthere

Reaction score
Inside the lib folder is the following:

folders
auto
minecraft

.jar
minecraft
wom

If you don't have a default folder (and are using 1.8.5+) then just make one and follow the instructions I posted before. I'm using 1.9.0 and have my terrain.png clouds.png and char.png changes in that folder.

The texture pack in itself looks all right.
If it has no clouds, can I use it if only if the clouds were modified? I don't like textures that alter the look of the Minecraft blocks.

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
I don't get what you're asking. You don't need to change anything, and each file only changes the one with the same name. I only mentioned clouds.png because that's one of the changes I have in mine.

gettinthere

Reaction score
I don't get what you're asking. You don't need to change anything, and each file only changes the one with the same name. I only mentioned clouds.png because that's one of the changes I have in mine.
I thought you modified the MC texture so that the clouds are opaque...

I mistook that you had your own texture where the clouds were clear so you can see names of people up in the clouds in Zombie.