Currency and Shop Items

Catcocomics

Reaction score
First, suggestions for currency name:
Grains (for zombies who prefer bread over head)
Marbles
Sardines
Beans
Cheese Wheels

Shop item suggestions:
Rock Feather - [Tool tip]: "Most feathers are light, this one is heavy. Might do to smash a few bugs with this." (weapon designed to destroy 'arthropod' enemies; bane of arthropods feather. Can be purchased.)

Flop - [Tool tip]: "Fresh from the flopper 5000's latest shipment, this fish is sure to make a solid slap." (weapon designed to offer two options. You can eat it, or you can use it to better shove those pesky zombies away; higher-than-average knockback raw fish. Can be purchased.)

Lvl 2 Flop - [Tool tip]: "WARNING: designed to launch small fleshy things into the Earth's orbit. Do not use on children or loved ones." (weapon 'designed to launch small fleshy things into the Earth's orbit'; insane-knockback raw samon. Event item/can be purchased for insane price)

Fugu - [Tool tip]: "It's a balloon from the sea, perfectly designed for bursting other balloons" (weapon designed be an edible 'sword'. +2 damage pufferfish. Can be purchased)

Very Hard Hat - [Tool tip]: "What could be better than a hat that blocks hammers? A hammer that blocks hammers!" (armor designed to also be used as a weapon; Sharpness 2 Gold Helmet. Can be purchased.)

Feather Rock - [Tool tip]: "Putting this on your head surprisingly is useful, despite it being a rock" (armor that reduces fall damage; feather falling leather Helmet dyed grey. Can be purchased.)

Toast - [Tool tip]: "Careful! This is fresh right from the toaster... or maybe it's forever being toasted..." (food that sets people on fire briefly; fire aspect bread. Can be purchased.)

For most of the items, they are there to lighten the mood of the game and to serve as various things that aren't necessarily powerful, but provide a few more options for combat and survival.

Some items (Lvl2 Flop, for example) are 'event items', which are insanely powerful, but very hard/rare to obtain and usually only used for events.
I might have more ideas later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Psycho

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Feather Rock - [Tool tip]: "Putting this on your head surprisingly is useful, despite it being a rock" (armor that reduces fall damage; feather falling leather boots dyed grey. Can be purchased.)
[/Spoiler]
These are interesting ideas, but if the message on the tool tip is what you have, wouldn't it be better to have the armor be a helmet?

Also which items are for special events? You only mentioned one.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
So far, only the Lvl2 Flop is an event item, since it's supposed to have insane knockback powerful enough to send a player from on corner of a large map to the exact opposite side in half a second (or less power if you guys feel this is too strong for the sake of the game), but I plan to have more item suggestions in general in the near future.

And as for
Feather Rock - [Tool tip]: "Putting this on your head surprisingly is useful, despite it being a rock" (armor that reduces fall damage; feather falling leather boots dyed grey. Can be purchased.)
I didn't originally know what I wanted to make these; I first thought of an item someone could hold, then boots, and finally a helmet, but for some reason, I half forgot that I was happy with making this a helmet, while I was typing the description for it.