CTF Suggestions

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
The first suggestion I have is to have the players being picked on each team be completely randomized. I think teams are picked based on KDR, but CTF (at the moment) is a gamemode easy enough to where you can kill any player, no matter if their KDR is double yours. This also removes the unfair 1v3, 2v4, 3v5 etc games.

The second suggestion I have is to have kills be the second deciding factor in what team wins the round. I have been in many games where the games end in a stalemate, but each team achieved a lot of kills, so why not have who wins based on the total kills of each team? I personally think the total kills should not appear on the scoreboard, so people do not focus on that certain factor, but rather try to score a flag for your team first.

Another thing to add to the second suggestion is to give rewards if you achieved the most, second most, or third most kills for your team. The amount given could be like:
Most Kills - 60 Orbs
Second Most Kills - 45 Orbs
Third Most Kills - 30 Orbs

These rewards are small because you should have a good amount of kills for getting the most kills. These kills earn you Orbs already anyway.

Thanks for reading! ~ Virazu