Accepted [CTF]Bourg Robinas (fixed)

Plive

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Map name: Bourg Robinas
Creators: Plivre, jackamel, Swift_Siren, Robeans (ChRobin)
Gamemode: Capture the flag
Names of Teams: scrubs nubs
Spawns:

[BCOLOR=#00ffff]Blue spawn:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#00ffff]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Red spawn:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ff0000]
[/BCOLOR]
-Flags:
Map fixed with the help of jackamel

/warp RobinPls on create

Mastersten Fixed, removed the spot in both sides.

Last edited:

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
The map looks really good and the style is very fitting for ctf. I think gameplay will be great as there is a middle path but also sneakier ways you can take the flag meaning that kill farming is not really rewarded. Maybe it would be cool to allow players to climb over the wall blocking the flags but that's entirely optional. It don't see that camping will be a problem here so I'd like to try the map out on the server.

(+1)

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hi Plivre thanks for submitting this map.
First I want to say that I love the theme sticking to it, the townish but I miss a bit cover in the middle, there's basically almost an open spot (except the tree) so maybe add some stalls where people can partially take cover?

Further I saw that the flags have some op camping spots as shown in the spoiler below this
this spot makes it possible for 1 person to cover the entire flag with low changes of being hit so I want you to improve these spots.
Then the specific spawns are not really clear marked so please add some colors to it to clearify it.

Overall I like it but please fix the things I named
[BCOLOR=#808080]0[/BCOLOR], [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR] when fixed cause I really want to see this map in game

SalientGorilla

The Brutal Create Dictator
Reaction score
Nicely laid out design. I like the fact that it's quite a close quarters map for CTF. Most CTF maps are big and open, the fact that it's so close will make it really interesting. Incase people don't like the CTF, it also does have some mid range and long range arease which is great as well. Generally a good map and looks like quite a bit of fun can be had on it.

+1

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for re-submitting the map plive. I definitely has fixed a lot of issues with the old map, such as removing a bunch of the clutter which just degrades the game play. With the most recent update, its possible to change the range of the laser guns. Unless you have any objections, I think it would work much better if the range was reduced to about half to allow for more close quarter combat rather than long distance sniping.
I would like to see how the map plays out, so..
-Accepted!